PDA

View Full Version : getting into the restricted area in venice, after completing game!!

ReesYXXX
12-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi ubi, i've enjoyed ac2, it's brilliant!!! But after completing game why can't you still not gain excess to the restricted area in venice, while wearing the venation cape!!! Do you have to use the flying machine and can you use it again after completing sequence 8!! As i didn't gain access to the tomb there and am very frustrated now please advise, ReesYXXX

pshea29
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
you have to climb up the back like when you were scouting it out

enz0ablo
12-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I just did the walking on air glitch

caswallawn_2k7
12-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by enz0ablo:
I just did the walking on air glitch the patch got rid of that.

TheEpicWolf
12-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Like what pshea29 said the tomb is on the balcony at the front, you can get to it by going up the pathway created at the back of the building(the one you use to scout it out)

ValidatedDavid
12-11-2009, 04:28 PM
There's nothing in the restricted area to really see anyway. I airwalked in there after completing the game. Oddly enough there are a handful of guards who will try to fight you once you are inside but that's it.

G0dsHolyMember
12-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Speaking of the flying machine, It'd be nice to be able to use that on all the maps after being unlocked. Maybe make it so Ezio could gain updrafts by flying over water/clifts/mountains and chimneys (when large bonfires are not available http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wwfls1
12-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
Like what pshea29 said the tomb is on the balcony at the front, you can get to it by going up the pathway created at the back of the building(the one you use to scout it out)

that dousnt work when u get to the top theres gates blocking the way

Crash_Plague
12-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by wwfls1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:

that dousnt work when u get to the top theres gates blocking the way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they are talking about accessing the tomb, not the Plazzo.

You can easily get to the tomb via the route Antio and Ezio take in that one story mission.

owgpz
12-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Just in case you have not been able to find the skull key that marks the entrance of the tomb, look for the flat area with a ladder next to the smooth marble walls (on the roof of the building area). As you face the ladder, look to your left to see the doorway to the tomb, which is on the brick building, not the restricted building.