PDA

View Full Version : Mistel explosion not showing up in multiplayer?

sithhar9
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
I have Satellite internet so I can't play games online so the only chance I have to play IL-2 online is when I go to my cousins house or he brings his laptop over here.

Anyway, I made a map with the Mistel and while It wasn't finished we just tried it out of boredum. I dropped the mistel and saw no mushroom cloud, just uber lag and a big crater.

Is there a way to force it to show online? Or does it always show and it was just a fluke? I didn't try it again or try messing with it because that takes away from play time, so we just played another map.

sithhar9
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
I have Satellite internet so I can't play games online so the only chance I have to play IL-2 online is when I go to my cousins house or he brings his laptop over here.

Anyway, I made a map with the Mistel and while It wasn't finished we just tried it out of boredum. I dropped the mistel and saw no mushroom cloud, just uber lag and a big crater.

Is there a way to force it to show online? Or does it always show and it was just a fluke? I didn't try it again or try messing with it because that takes away from play time, so we just played another map.