PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Multiplayer... DO NOT WANT... Co-Op, Mabye.

noobkira
11-08-2009, 11:06 PM
ok so, is anyone else here in accordance with that if AC gets multi player, it will suck, like honestly the objective would be like to kill a target or something, i see the incentive in that, but if anything i would prefer a co-op feature, but make if an OPTION, not a requirement, casue i swear if there an AC2 deathmatch mode or something it would be stupid, it would make not sense and give a reason for idiots to buy the game and say it sucked when they only tried the multiplayer. plus in the review, they would mention that the multiplayer makes no sense, giving it a lower score and thereby reducing sales and the likely hood to not get AC3. IM just saying, ill be disapointed if they put a multiplayer mode in the game.

Azugo
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh my god. Not another Multiplayer thread. Please use the ''Find'' button, located near the top of the screen before starting a new thread.

noobkira
11-08-2009, 11:18 PM
derp, sorry, i just got here.

EmperorxZurg
11-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Well now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

jasminam
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
I love it when other members explain everything and all I have to do is close the thread :P.

Anyway, Noobkira, if you wanna post a new thread, just make sure it hasn't been discussed about so many times (you can do that by using the Search button).

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif