PDA

View Full Version : patch, add ons, etc



JFC_danger
03-29-2005, 02:51 AM
To all you b1tchers and whiners,....... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

before moaning about time taken to release a patch etc, have a chew on this one... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

i have just started to try 3D modeling.
mind blowing i must say. my opinions are CHANGING. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Oleg, i take my hat off to you and your team,there is sooo much involved in making some thing as simple as,( for example) a boat.

whiners, go get gmax from www.discreet.com/products/gmax/gmaxconsumer/downloads_text.html (http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/gmaxconsumer/downloads_text.html)

try and make a cube, or a boat , see how hard it is, then apologise to the team for the moaning lol

S!~.

TheEngine88
03-29-2005, 06:21 AM
Or, perhaps, you simply suck at it.

sapre
03-29-2005, 06:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JFC_danger:
To all you b1tchers and whiners,....... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

before moaning about time taken to release a patch etc, have a chew on this one... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

i have just started to try 3D modeling.
mind blowing i must say. my opinions are CHANGING. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Oleg, i take my hat off to you and your team,there is sooo much involved in making some thing as simple as,( for example) a boat.

whiners, go get gmax from http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/gmaxconsumer/downloads_text.html

try and make a cube, or a boat , see how hard it is, then apologise to the team for the moaning lol

S!~. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
So I guess you never critiscise a movie?

buz13
03-29-2005, 08:04 AM
I think everyone understands that it takes time to do all that......the only thing I would like to see more of is updates - status reports - it seems that after PF was released the time table and scope has changed quite a bit. Oleg's updates are the only ones I follow because other's don't seem to really know what is going on much of the time......too many "coming very soon" comments that turn out to be anything but soon unless you are speaking of geologic time scales.

DuxCorvan
03-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Yep, I used to be criticized before, but then people tried to be good at sex, and they realized how hard it is, so now I'm heartedly admired...

BTW, kids, don't try to do it at home, you can hurt yourselves or dirt something... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Gr7_Bizu-RO
03-29-2005, 11:42 PM
It,s been 10 days already of ,,final" testing this add-on,who was announced to be close to release months ago.Not that i,m waiting for the thing ,no.Just amused to see how long this
release it,s delayed.It is getting funny by the day when i,m thinking at all the whinners checking the site every hour for it..and nothing... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

Da_Godfatha
03-30-2005, 03:13 AM
Do you think that by brown-nosing, you may get the patch before us?

It goes from "2 weeks" to "very soon". That is getting about as funny as the old "it is the pilot, not the plane" cr@p. That may float in RL, but not in the "World according to 1c/Maddox games"

Just my 2 cents.

LEXX_Luthor
03-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Its a proven Psycho treatment, keep the patient on edge for "very soon" until Free Patch 3.05 turns Free Addon 4.0" that turns Full Paid BoB 1.0. We won't even know the time passed, thinking we get FBP Patch in just 2 weeks, and BANG! BANG! (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif) we have BoB.

Treetop64
03-30-2005, 07:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
Yep, I used to be criticized before, but then people tried to be good at sex, and they realized how hard it is, so now I'm heartedly admired...

BTW, kids, don't try to do it at home, you can hurt yourselves or dirt something... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, Dux, you floor me! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

I only wish I could take such a lighthearted attitude on "serious" matters...

Are you British?

Trink_Afri-Cola
03-30-2005, 08:13 PM
easily floored http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Obi_Kwiet
03-30-2005, 08:22 PM
The key word here is free. You whiners sould try playing a different game for awhile and then you'll be grateful. n00bs. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Waldo.Pepper
03-30-2005, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Treetop64:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
Yep, I used to be criticized before, but then people tried to be good at sex, and they realized how hard it is, so now I'm heartedly admired...

BTW, kids, don't try to do it at home, you can hurt yourselves or dirt something... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



Again, Dux, you floor me! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

I only wish I could take such a lighthearted attitude on "serious" matters...

Are you British? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


OMG!!

British and great lover

What planet are you from there Treetop64?

Treetop64
03-30-2005, 08:38 PM
Not Earth, apparently... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

DuxCorvan
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Treetop64:
Are you British? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah... (fainting) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.txai.org/img/edu/syncope3.gif

http://events.clowningaround.com/images/Lookalike%20Photos/Austin%20Powers%20shagadelic.jpg

MEGILE
03-31-2005, 04:03 PM
It's true...
One time, DuxCorvan's right hand posted on the forum that Dux was a great lover.

DuxCorvansHand
03-31-2005, 09:56 PM
It's true! He has been most considerate to me over the years of our dalliance, and is sure to use lotion on me regularly so that I remain soft and supple long into his twilight years.

Dux, I love ya baby!

wayno7777
04-01-2005, 08:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

DuxCorvan
04-02-2005, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DuxCorvansHand:
It's true! He has been most considerate to me over the years of our dalliance, and is sure to use lotion on me regularly so that I remain soft and supple long into his twilight years.

Dux, I love ya baby! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up, deceitful bâ¡tch! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I caught u with that girl yesterday, I saw what you were doing.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Now you'll have nothing for months... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ANGST
04-03-2005, 07:20 AM
We have been waiting for the "add-on" since October. Supposedly the planes were already done and there was just not room on the CD.

I just want the add-on I was promised would be there when I bought the game. I think I have a right to complain that I have yet to recive what I paid for.

Cpt_Jack
04-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Let's see, we're missing at least the flyable Betty. Now if you count all the sub-variants, they do have over 40 flyables - so we can't really accuse them of false advertisement there, even though several KEY planes are missing from a PTO sim: early Lightnings, early B-25s, Helldivers, a flyable Kate. And since IL-2 is known for adding planes that saw little action, they could have given us AI Devastators or even Vindicators, or the G3M Nell. As far as maps, they said 16 including Singapore. Not counting the "online" maps which are redundant, we now have 14 - and that includes the Marianas area, which was added in a patch. We seem to be missing key maps here, too - Rabaul, Truk, Bougainville, New Georgia/Vella Lavella, Kwajalein and Makin atolls, the Philippines. Are they working on these things? Nope. What are they working on? A new sim based on the Battle of Britain, which covered a limited area over what, three months in 1940? And all we need for BoB we already have, except for a map and a couple of planes. And if I wanted to do a BoB scenario, I could substitute one or two of the maps already available. Way to go, guys at Ubisoft - thanks a lot. Don't count on me to "be thankful for what I have" here in PF, and then run off to spend another $50.00 on something that I already have.

"Screw the Battle of Britain - Pacific Fighters isn't finished yet!" - Winston Churchill, 1940

MEGILE
04-04-2005, 08:56 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

DuxCorvan is a great lover by his own admission http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif