PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dreamers



pinkstorm6
08-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Attention Everyone! I am Kiara Fabulous Melody. And get ready for the brand new club...

DIAMOND DREAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This club is for everyone! I will have more info later.

DramaMama17
08-19-2011, 01:18 PM
It sounds like you're making a parody of the actual Diamond Membership. The mods would not be happy if they knew you were ripping it off. You could get sued for stealing an idea from Imagine Town.

pinkstorm6
08-19-2011, 01:40 PM
What are you talking about? I am just starting a club on here for diamond members. And we do activities together... I am not stealing anything. So actually idk what you are talking about...

loveangel143
08-19-2011, 01:45 PM
That's a bit offensive. What if one of your best friends aren't a Diamond Member, and the non-members aren't included and feel left out.

pinkstorm6
08-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Well I changed it so everyone can be in it. And diamond members will be able to be the big designers for the group and everything. But everyone can join!

loveangel143
08-19-2011, 01:51 PM
That's awesome! I will be most likely be in it! Is it going to be open for people to join when the game goes live?

pinkstorm6
08-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Yup! Oh and DramaMama17 has broken my heart

UbiLorelai
08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't think she meant to break any hearts. And I don't think you were trying to rip Imagine Town off. You were just trying to make a club. People are allowed to make clubs.

DramaMama17
08-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by pinkstorm6:
Yup! Oh and DramaMama17 has broken my heart I thought you were trying to plagarize Imagine Town. I didn't realize you were starting a club. But you can't have a Diamond club if most of your friends are not Diamond Members.

nicole92598
08-19-2011, 05:44 PM
I would definetly love to join! trying to get in things much as possible! love to be involved in IMAGINETOWN!

pinkstorm6
08-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok. Those of you that would like to join, I will be holding a special meeting event thing and will need the people that want to join to come. Will have more info about that later. But it will give much more info about EVERYTHING going on for the club, including the availible positions, activities, members, and much more! So make sure to get ready and mark your calanders!

lizi9955
08-19-2011, 09:41 PM
WOW! DramaMama17? You SOOO got the wrong idea! Geez! You don't have A CLUE to what's going on! And, Kiara? I SOOO wanna b a part of your club! It sounds really fun!!! Can you PM me the info? Thanks!!!

lizi9955
08-19-2011, 09:43 PM
AND DramaMama17? You have got NO right to automatically accuse Kiara of trying to do that! You know how mean you sounded when you said that? VERY!

BostonCutie
08-19-2011, 11:17 PM
DramaMama17 was just making sure that she wasn't ripping Imagine Town off. She just wanted to protect Imagine Town. She didn't know that it was a club.

lizi9955
08-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok I guess I DID sound pretty rude, too, but it was shocking that she even thought hat she was trying to do that.

DramaMama17
08-20-2011, 03:29 PM
I hope this makes you happy, lizi9955. I'm sorry for accusing Kiara of ripping off Imagine Town. I wasn't thinking about her feelings when I did it. I wouldn't want her to accuse me of anything. Will you forgive me, Kiara?

pinkstorm6
08-21-2011, 11:46 AM
I forgive you DramaMama17. And could a moderator delete all the rest of these posts because I don't want fighting here and I want to keep the thread only about the club. I am still trying to figure out a date for the meeting thing and so keep checking!

DramaMama17
08-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by pinkstorm6:
I forgive you DramaMama17. And could a moderator delete all the rest of these posts because I don't want fighting here and I want to keep the thread only about the club. I am still trying to figure out a date for the meeting thing and so keep checking! Aw, thanks! Is there any way I can make it up to you?

DramaMama17
08-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by lizi9955:
Ok I guess I DID sound pretty rude, too, but it was shocking that she even thought hat she was trying to do that. It's true! I think a lot of things that aren't true, but only because I don't understand completely.

DramaMama17
08-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BostonCutie:
DramaMama17 was just making sure that she wasn't ripping Imagine Town off. She just wanted to protect Imagine Town. She didn't know that it was a club. It sounds like you think I'm the Imagine Town protector, like Munkustrap from CATS(he was the Jellicle protector).

Bubbles792
08-28-2011, 09:17 AM
does anyone when the dimand http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif members r out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

DramaMama17
08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Bubbles792:
does anyone when the dimand http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif members r out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Girls, how many times do I have to tell you? None of us know when the memberships are out! The mods will decide on when to release them! So STOP asking about it!

loveangel143
08-28-2011, 01:44 PM
DramaMama, some players are new. They don't know as much as you do. We repeat stuff all the time. You don't have to get angry, though. But I has to agree, it's a big annoying answering the same question over and over again.

DramaMama17
08-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by loveangel143:
DramaMama, some players are new. They don't know as much as you do. We repeat stuff all the time. You don't have to get angry, though. But I has to agree, it's a big annoying answering the same question over and over again. I feel like a broken record! How much longer do I have to answer the questions about the Diamond Memberships? Shouldn't the mods be answering these questions? They're the ones who know about stuff like this!