PDA

View Full Version : Just finished AC:B (Spoilers Of Course)

MaestroX101
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
This was, I feel, the most addicting and hands on in the series so far. In the first two, though, I felt that if there were any secrets within the game, I found them, whether on accident, or through brute force searching.

In Brotherhood, I feel that I've missed a lot, and that what I missed may have been hints to what Subject 16/Minerva/Juno spoke of.

After you find Subject 16 once the Truth is revealed, one of his quotes to Desmond is "meet me in the darkness" or something similar. For some reason, I wanted to connect that to the bleeding effect "footprints" that lead from the hideout to the well under the Assassin's symbol in Monteriggioni. Many people speculate that it's only to lead Desmond back to the hideout if he gets lost, or it may have to do with Lucy. But most times the bleeding effect is seen, Subject 16 is involved, so I kept thinking that path correlated to meeting him "in the darkness".

Also, it gives you the option to "Press Any Button" near the armor of Altair in the hideout, and allows you to look around in that specific spot. But why that spot? The armor's easily visible without the zoom in.

One other thing. After a certain mission, you're able to "stay in the loop" by entering Lucy, Shaun, and Rebecca's email accounts. Often, Lucy receives emails from a William H, hinting that he's worried that Lucy's relationship (whether friendly or more) with Desmond may cause a problem with their goal and that she should stay focused. Foreshadowing to the ending maybe? But what I find weird is that there are no sent emails from Lucy to William H. visible. All other sent emails to Desmond, Rebecca, or Shaun are either in her Outbox or in her Deleted folder. I found that odd, but William's last email said that she left him a voicemail. If she's been calling him the entire time, why would he respond through email if she's only been calling him?

I dunno, I feel like I haven't explored enough! Arrrggg! lol

RepIayy
01-02-2011, 04:22 AM
I just beat it as well, and ACB was my first assassins creed. so do you mind telling me what the **** your talking about lol?

Lenown
01-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by RepIayy:
I just beat it as well, and ACB was my first assassins creed. so do you mind telling me what the **** your talking about lol?

If ACB was your first AC game I highly suggest that you go pick up the first and second one so you can have a better clue on what is going on in the story line.

MaestroX101
01-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by lenown:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RepIayy:

If ACB was your first AC game I highly suggest that you go pick up the first and second one so you can have a better clue on what is going on in the story line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This. The AC series is definitely one to play from the beginning. One big reason is that after playing the first one, you sense that you need to explore the not-so-obvious, or even the obvious for that matter, whether for subtle hints to the future of the storyline, or just interesting dialogue that you may not hear if you never leave the Animus.

For example, next playthrough, leave the Animus after sequence 5 or 6 (I forgot which one) or so and go to the table with the sandwiches.

Alpha Ender
01-02-2011, 09:48 PM
@ MaestroX101/OP: People who speculate that the footprints are to lead Desmond back to the hideout are not thinking. You rarely run around with your Eagle Vision on, and when you turn it off, you just get to the top of a building, spin around, and you'll find the Villa. Anyone who doesn't know how to get back probably hasn't played the second one, and as such shouldn't be playing Brotherhood anyways.

As far as your mentioning of the "meet me in the darkness", I think that's a good theory. Not sure if it's correct or not, but it's interesting. I don't remember being able to look around by Altair's armor, but I'll load it up later and check it out; it will be interesting to see if there's anything there in Eagle Vision or perhaps a small symbol, something like that.

colan33
01-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
@ MaestroX101/OP: People who speculate that the footprints are to lead Desmond back to the hideout are not thinking. You rarely run around with your Eagle Vision on, and when you turn it off, you just get to the top of a building, spin around, and you'll find the Villa. Anyone who doesn't know how to get back probably hasn't played the second one, and as such shouldn't be playing Brotherhood anyways.

As far as your mentioning of the "meet me in the darkness", I think that's a good theory. Not sure if it's correct or not, but it's interesting. I don't remember being able to look around by Altair's armor, but I'll load it up later and check it out; it will be interesting to see if there's anything there in Eagle Vision or perhaps a small symbol, something like that.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

I think so 2!