PDA

View Full Version : Possible Bug - Construction Yard the VALE on PS3

hbcondo
05-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi, I defeated the Alchemist on the Construction Yard level but I for some reason I forgot to restore the Fertile Ground and just continued to play the game. Now when I go back to the Construction Yard level, I cannot reach the fertile ground. The ground is not raised anymore and when I jump off the long beam of the platform, I just fall. Even a magic jump does not work, I just fall and cannot land of the fertile ground.

Please help because I have gotten so far in the game and would like to finish off this level so I enjoy the rest of the game. Thank you.

hbcondo
06-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi, can someone please respond to this? I can't finish the game because I am unable to get to the fertile ground on this level. Included in this post is a picture of my screen showing the character on the beam.

Please help!

http://www.amarkota.com/P1090014.JPG

Ryan_486
06-13-2009, 01:29 AM
sorry bud never had this problem myself. are ther any vines u can shimmy down to make the drop less servre. that is whats killing you isnt it. in any case look on the help section(main website) and follow the guide there and copy it and it should work fine.
good luck.

P.s one thing that gets me is how you get the last five light seeds in the top corner on that platform.

hbcondo
06-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks for your response Ryan. Unfortunately I do not see any other way to access the fertile ground. I checked out the help section but nothing is written about this problem.