PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer.. Still active?

wolas321
06-03-2011, 10:04 PM
The title,

I recently bought the game and decided to check out to the multiplayer and no matter what game mode i used no one else was online.. always 1/6 at the max there was one-two other people and thats it.. So do people still play brotherhood multiplayer?

Jett202
06-03-2011, 10:29 PM
They do, but the problem is that Ubisoft hasn't bothered to fix huge problems with the multiplayer system, nor do they wish to expend any energy on it, so people aren't on as often.

Not to mention that the queue is a design flaw in and of itself. It's just horrible.

Xmbm
06-03-2011, 11:55 PM
What I do is just constantly attempt to join a game. You just join > quit > join > quit till you're in one. There are lots of players playing the game, but the match-making problems will likely never be resolved. Ubisoft has a record of never fixing problems and propably the worst customer-service of all. Don't expect to get a response of them.

thornebrook
06-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Try waiting out on Wanted mode (either Ranked or Player Match -- more people on Player Match usually). I could often get into a Wanted match within 1 - 2 minutes. Next to that is Manhunt, though I've had trouble getting into Ranked Manhunt a few times. I've successfully joined games in other modes as well, but it's pretty hit and miss sometimes.

medavroog
06-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Most players on Brotherhood Multiplayer are playing the RANKED MATCHES; thus, the normal matches would have less players. Also, Do NOT Join-Quit and Join-Again, stay on-list and the system will check you in eventually.

Do NOT blame UbiSoft for your own lacking of patience - the more you Join-quit, the longer you have to wait (after all, the system has to count you from the start ALL Over Again).

flappie2004
06-04-2011, 12:43 PM
I've been able to play 11 sessions of multiplayer, then it stopped working for no apparent reason. That was several weeks ago.
Multiplayer and all other online menu options are greyed out, insisting the 'servers are currently unavailable'. I've logged a support ticket some time ago. Still no solution. This is simply unacceptable http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Slingrpm
06-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah i am another living proof of the BIG FAIL of ACB multiplayer gaming expirience. Would rather spend the money on a game of monopoly. would make me happier then this even if i would be playing alone! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

vilanune1991
06-06-2011, 10:03 AM
And we are waiting and waiting.. still no answers from ubisoft... damn

AntiChrist7
06-06-2011, 02:54 PM
MP works for me, but i have stopped playing it. the TS are never going to be fixed, and there are no challaneges left without it. i got to level 50 and most things unlocked several weeks ago.

still i had good fun on it

Jett202
06-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Do NOT blame UbiSoft for your own lacking of patience - the more you Join-quit, the longer you have to wait (after all, the system has to count you from the start ALL Over Again).

Our problem is not a lack of patience, it's that we have enough mental stability to see that waiting for twenty minutes for a queue is not acceptable, especially when you get disconnected from the match and receive none of the points you earned due to Ubisoft's lack of quality development. I'm glad that you're okay with that standard, though. I imagine that waiting in lines must be a real treat for you.

jac104
06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
What really gets me is that I can’t do anything else on my computer while waiting……… and waiting.

If it’s the same with Revelations I might have to seriously consider taking up knitting or something.

Jett202
06-07-2011, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by jac104:
What really gets me is that I can’t do anything else on my computer while waiting……… and waiting.

If it’s the same with Revelations I might have to seriously consider taking up knitting or something.

You're actually going to purchase another Ubisoft game? I've learned my lesson. Unless I want to play single-player, I'm not buying. The fact that they are decidedly ignoring their consumers is a warning sign that this is a bad company to spend my money on.

wolas321
06-07-2011, 04:49 PM
I for one will not be buing another ubisoft game, the multiplayer is just god-awful. Is it really too difficult to make a lobby? That would solve EVERYTHING(minus connection crap). Currently im frustrated to all hell. i somehow got to six but thirty minute to two hour wait times for ONE ten minute match is beyond hell.

AnthonyA85
06-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Heh, I can't even get INTO a game, i managed once, it was the new Free-for-all mode, unranked (I'm still at level 1), there was about 50 odd seconds left on the clock, i got booted when it got down to 11 seconds, now i just don't bother trying. At all.

I will be getting ACR, but will probably not even touch multiplayer (unless they redesign how it works)