PDA

View Full Version : Tomb in Montoriggiano

shawnm82
12-05-2009, 09:14 AM
I hope I spelled that town right, haha.

Anyways, I went back to the Villa recently and found that there is a tomb there. I went in and went through the whole thing, got to the caskets or whatnot and all I got was 2 treasure chests? Is there something I missed going through here or is that all it is worth?

commandguy
12-05-2009, 09:16 AM
No,you didn't miss anything. It's just meant to give some more insight on the Auditore family when reading all the pages on the wall.

shawnm82
12-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Ah, that's good I was hoping I wouldnt have to do that again, kind of an annoying tomb. Was a pretty long run back into the Villa after though..

Neo_Age
12-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah I was annoyed that it was only cash, I really dont understand why it was done like that either, seeing as you were pretty much going to get that map regardless. They could have added something like a unique weapon, Altair's sword would have been a perfect prize for the crypt.

ProjectXigis
12-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I just played that map last night, and having beat the game twice, I thought it would easy. It's not. Now, I'm not saying that the difficulty was too much for me, but it was the controls!

Ezio seemed to be jumping around all over the place, and not in a good way. In a way, it's my least favorite Assassins Tomb.

OzDavis
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
"Altair's sword would have been a perfect prize for the crypt."

Agreed. I was so disappointed to find his sword just appear for sale in the blacksmith, especially given the huge quest you have to go through to get his armour.