PDA

View Full Version : im a little confused here about 1 aspect of the dinamic campaign

king_cam
10-20-2004, 12:43 PM
ok i remember reading somewere that SHIII will have 100 mission and depending on your preformance you will be able to play up to 24 in a campaign (100 missions in total) so my question is will you be able to do normal patrols un between these missions???

king_cam
10-20-2004, 12:43 PM
ok i remember reading somewere that SHIII will have 100 mission and depending on your preformance you will be able to play up to 24 in a campaign (100 missions in total) so my question is will you be able to do normal patrols un between these missions???

HeibgesU999
10-20-2004, 01:37 PM
patrols and the mission are the same thing. but the actual details on they dynamic campaign have not been released, and those 100 missions might no longer be part of the dynamic campaign.

But if Tiberius interview was any indication, it seems like the dynamic campaign will only have 18 or 19 missions. 1939Middle to 1945Middle. Within this framework is seems like you can sail pretty much anywhere you like.

Jose.MaC
10-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Seems that DevTeam wants to avoid people to play from the begining to the end of WWII. Real skippers were transfered to other duties when fullfilled a certain number of missions. If they were alive to tell, of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Since the game pretends to take place in the real world, the missions may be related to different states of war, so you may be sent to patrol to a determinate scenario of WW II. I assume that if you're succesful enought, you'll take more daring and rich missions -entering Mediterraneum, Monsun ships, USA coast, etc.-, while a poor performance will stick you in the middle of the Atlantic. I.e., instead of a fully dinamic campaing, you get frames in wich, acording to performance, you've a pseudodinamic campaign. Is not bad, and may be a absolutely astounding idea if they're given the right resources to fullfill it!

Drebbel
10-20-2004, 03:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by king_cam:
ok i remember reading somewere that SHIII will have 100 mission and depending on your preformance you will be able to play up to 24 in a campaign (100 missions in total)&lt;snip&gt; <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was before the dev-team decided to include a truly dynamic campaign.