PDA

View Full Version : Relese in Europe

gntlmann
10-19-2011, 04:55 AM
It is disepointing to say the least that the relese date wont be until 2012 in Europe.
Or have i herd wrong.
ennyone have enny info on this subject.

Kind regards
Robert

Kitlerc
10-19-2011, 06:01 AM
You have heard right.

pranxor
10-19-2011, 06:03 AM
I believe you are right sir. There are some rumours about music licensing issues in europe and/or some crappy mediocre rockband claiming the right to use the rocksmith name. Either way it sucks sour channelwater! I guess we eurorockers have to wait until 2012, unfortunately.

\../ PranXor \../

nukecraftsman
10-19-2011, 06:10 PM
I live in the states and just bought the game yesterday. The good thing about living in europe is that they will probably make some improvements on the horrible setlist they have right now. A lot of people are demanding iron maiden on there (including me) and considering Iron Maiden's fan base in europe there will probably be some maiden, blind guardian, manowar, or something along those lines.

Tiran_Kenja
10-20-2011, 01:58 AM
It is hardly surprising (even if it is disappointing). The first 2 Rock Band releases also took 6 months extra to get released outside of North America.

As for track list I doubt they will change what is on the disk. Although I guess they might add some of the DLC that becomes available in the meantime. Especially if they sign on a couple more Europe targeted tracks.

pranxor
10-20-2011, 04:25 AM
I hope you are right about the setlist nukecraftsman. I`m hoping for some Iron Maiden and Hammerfall songs as dlc on launch in europe.

Greyson-Ano
10-25-2011, 06:23 AM
I thought Europe release date was December, I'm not happy to hear its 2012. Has anyone been more specific than that? I'd like a better idea of when we can expect it.