PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed iPhone/iPod/iPad App.

tyrce111
09-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Hey guys,
any of you app savvy people want to help me make an assassins creed up.
I'm thinking of getting most of the main charecters from the assassins creed series in thier original 3D studio max posing like The Vitruvian Man.
The app will have a database of charecters for you to pick.
One you tap one it will lode the 3D figure of the chrecter.
You will be aple to pan around the charecter and click on certain items the charecter may be holding and a little database or information boy will pop up telling you all about the certain item.
That's the basic idea.
I'm also thinking of putting a screen shot funcion in but you could always just use the built in function "home button+lock button".

Ps. I don't have
much app creating skills,
I hope we can achieve the creation of this app.

EzioAssassin51
09-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Sounds good! Good luck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

SBRedFlag
09-14-2010, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
Hey guys,
any of you app savvy people want to help me make an assassins creed up.
I'm thinking of getting most of the main charecters from the assassins creed series in thier original 3D studio max posing like The Vitruvian Man.
The app will have a database of charecters for you to pick.
One you tap one it will lode the 3D figure of the chrecter.
You will be aple to pan around the charecter and click on certain items the charecter may be holding and a little database or information boy will pop up telling you all about the certain item.
That's the basic idea.
I'm also thinking of putting a screen shot funcion in but you could always just use the built in function "home button+lock button".

Ps. I don't have
much app creating skills,
I hope we can achieve the creation of this app.

1) What app creating skills DO you hsve?
2) Are you basically looking for someone to make an app for you? I don't know how many people are willing to do that.

tyrce111
09-14-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm looking for a team to make it with.
Equel rolls and fair tasks.
Probs gonna need someone with 3dsm and some random people or even ac wiki to write the text.
I'm makin the app bro!