PDA

View Full Version : The Black Room question

darkus13
12-15-2011, 12:36 PM
OK, so I finished ACR today. In the black room, beside the main portal, there were a few taller, narrower portals which I couldn't try because the credits came up before I got to them. Are they just a way to replay old memories or are they something extra that I haven't played?

Clarth
12-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by darkus13:
OK, so I finished ACR today. In the black room, beside the main portal, there were a few taller, narrower portals which I couldn't try because the credits came up before I got to them. Are they just a way to replay old memories or are they something extra that I haven't played?

They are something extra you haven't played.

You will be surprised to play those memories, it will be something unlike you have ever played before in the AC series.

To unlock them All you need to collect animus fragments from within the main game

Teknykk
12-15-2011, 06:17 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

If only that were true.

They simply do nothing at the moment, they are however "broken" until the end of the game where they are restored...which has led people to believe it'll be some kind of singleplayer DLC in them, either related to Altair or Ezio...I doubt they'll be more Desmond memories.