PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Forli is seamless transition...

darthmarticus
02-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I purchased Battle of Forli when I was on DNA Sequence 9 and I was interested to know if it would seamlessly go from sequence 11 into 12.

Having just tried that I acquired the Apple of Eden at the end of sequence 11 and it moved me straight into sequence 12 perfectly. There was a brief scene where Desmond woke up from the Animus for a brief ten seconds and requested he go back in.

Apart from that clean up with the broken memories, it can now be said that in future playthroughs you will experience it in one full load. Now I am saved before the last Battle of Forli memory so that I will go straight into sequence 13 when it is released next month.

Geinref
02-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Dang thats AWESOME! I was wondering that too and well since I'm barely in the Pazzi Conspiracy part. Freaking sweet, i'm glad ubisoft did that awesome!

darthmarticus
02-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Yeah at least now you get the full game so you don't miss any stupid plotholes. The PC one comes out in March and that will have them built in.

SteelCity999
02-02-2010, 12:34 PM
That cutscene with Desmond plays even without the DLC. However, the story does flow nicely and knowing what the bonfire of the vanities dlc story is about definitely ties up loose ends. They just got lucky with how the story progressed to be able to remove 12 & 13 and still have it make sense.

thebutcherhead
02-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Yay!! =D

obliviondoll
02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by SteelCity999:
They just got lucky with how the story progressed to be able to remove 12 & 13 and still have it make sense.

Yes, they "got lucky" that the story they wrote had the option of insertable DLC. They wouldn't have planned it that way at all.... /sarcasm

I'm sorry. It was just too tempting. On-topic, good to know, I got my copy a few das ago, but haven't ben able to try it out yet (Been VERY busy with parour and hosting visitors and having to survive sunlight occasionally. I'm getting worse at that)

ZeDarkFox
02-03-2010, 05:05 PM
That kind of sucks that i preorded the Black Edition for PC with all that bonus stuff for the Second DLC when everyone is getting it for free. :O