PDA

View Full Version : Before I smash my Pc into Pieces...

NemuriNemui
05-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Right at this moment I am at the edge of an total enrage. Maybe I'm to stupid or whatever but this fast Assassinations (don't know how the right Name in English is) just doesn't work. Those of the Guard are always staying too far away for the fast assassination.
EVERY TIME!
I tried it so often but it just doesn't work at all. I can't even chose the target...he just targets a random NPC. If I push F it jumps to the farest possible away target. I just can't control it the right way T_T

Often I don't even see what my target is because it's somewhere out of my camera range -_-

I am so , I can't even describe it. And I don't get my 100% Synchronisation because of this ...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Somebody...please...help me T_T

misplaced_mous
05-10-2011, 01:23 PM
use recruits

NemuriNemui
05-10-2011, 02:21 PM
It's at the end of the Guard of Forlí (?) Quest, I don't have recruits ._.

Black_Widow9
05-10-2011, 06:17 PM
You start recruiting Assassin's in Sequence 4. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

CursedPanther
05-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Actually I tried a few times before I got this one as well. My combo was broken so often but then there was this time I had managed even to get a 10-kill streak and grabbed that "serial killer" achievement, which was the last thing I expected.

I believe using the butcher knife and lure the enemies as close as possible is the key.
Also the game control seems to automatically throw knives when possible to help keep the streak going, cause I originally have 5 of them before the streak and it went down to 1 after getting outta it.

Black_Widow9
05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
If you send them on missions at the Pigeon Coops/Assassin Assignment, they won't be available for a little while depending on how long the mission will take, but they will level up so they don't die as easily. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

NemuriNemui
05-11-2011, 02:40 AM
I wasn't bypassing the filter, I just didn't wanted to write the full words oO my own Language Filter to say so.

Well I think I need one day to pass before I can even think about playing this Memory again. But thanks for the Info, I'll try it at the Training Programm.

dc220
05-11-2011, 06:59 AM
hey man sorry to hear.
ill bring the hammer.