PDA

View Full Version : 9 Days from this post

Perseus_AWC
06-21-2009, 12:25 PM
We have 9 days to go as of this post and STILL no answers posted by real fans, not some made up questions intended for self promotion.
I ask again, can we get confirmation on SADS, Anti-Cheat, Hardcore mode? Map Editor?

Perseus_AWC
06-21-2009, 12:25 PM
We have 9 days to go as of this post and STILL no answers posted by real fans, not some made up questions intended for self promotion.
I ask again, can we get confirmation on SADS, Anti-Cheat, Hardcore mode? Map Editor?

Doc.Canis
06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Did UBI publish the last game as well?

Hopefully this one will get better support, but if you look at the way UBI handles their BIG title FAR CRY 2, then I think we may very well be out of luck.

illspirit
06-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes, Ubisoft did publish their last game. God this is depressing.

Perseus_AWC
06-22-2009, 07:40 AM
This lack of communication is ridiculous

AWC_Pest
06-22-2009, 08:52 AM
How about some of the forum moderators comment on why nobody from the game development or UBI is commenting on here anymore? Has anyone sent any emails "up the chain" to find out what is going on?

Are you waiting until people get upset enough that they start posting things that will get them banned?

Raide
06-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Let me have a poke around and see if I can get some info.

Perseus_AWC
06-22-2009, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raide:
Let me have a poke around and see if I can get some info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Raide!

Doc.Canis
06-23-2009, 02:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raide:
Let me have a poke around and see if I can get some info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. There is no good western style shooter. The last good one I played was "Outlaws" on the PC.

The first Call of Juarez was a decent attempt, but I hated the billy missions. Plus I felt there wasn't enough focus on multiplayer.

Hopefully we'll get solid multiplayer, that's the most important part of the game for me.

The world needs a good western shooter.

Aionion88
07-01-2009, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
I ask again, can we get confirmation on SADS, Anti-Cheat, Hardcore mode? Map Editor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
None. None. None. None.

There are also practically no servers. There have been 3 all night...including a 2v2 (that is always full).

MP for PC, is an epic fail. And I suspect there is lack of communication from Ubi or even the forum mgr here, because they have conceded CoJ2 to be a failure (which explains why most of the larger game review sites, refuse to review this game).

It's all hype with no delivery. I regret my purchase as mp was my primary interest.

Perseus_AWC
07-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the reply Bluzdude, not what I wanted to hear, but now I know.

Doc.Canis
07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bluzedude1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
I ask again, can we get confirmation on SADS, Anti-Cheat, Hardcore mode? Map Editor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
None. None. None. None.

Hmmm I have been playing non stop on the PS3... always find a game in seconds just using the quick ranked option.
There are also practically no servers. There have been 3 all night...including a 2v2 (that is always full).

MP for PC, is an epic fail. And I suspect there is lack of communication from Ubi or even the forum mgr here, because they have conceded CoJ2 to be a failure (which explains why most of the larger game review sites, refuse to review this game).

It's all hype with no delivery. I regret my purchase as mp was my primary interest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doc.Canis
07-01-2009, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doc.Canis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bluzedude1:
None. None. None. None.

It's all hype with no delivery. I regret my purchase as mp was my primary interest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm I have been playing non stop on the PS3... always find a game in seconds just using the quick ranked option.