PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Asian/Japan players

Funkyhunk_
05-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey guys,

Im just sick of playing in a laggy server/host because they are continents away from where i am right now. This will be a thread of players situated in Asia/Japan who would want to play together and have our hosts in the same region so we wont keep on guessing which gamelobby would give us good connection. We have to admit it, UBISOFT community support is ...bah... you all know that already. And the PS3 STILL does not provide host ping information before you enter the game (yes...until now..) and come to think of it, its pathetic I am the one who needs to initiate this as a temporary resolution to the problem of having no ping in the server lobby.. and not UBISOFT themselves to address their problem.

So here I am, I can host a game and play with you guys situated in Asia. Or you can also do it. I am specifically in the philippines right now, so the nearer your country is to me, the better connection we can get and finally have fun in a game.

Below is the list of PSN ids that I know are situated in Asia. If you see them hosting, feel free to join and add them as friends as well so we can create a community. I will be compiling the PSN ID's of players in Asia/Japan as this thread would hopefully grow. Looking forward to play with you guys. Feel free to post your PSN ids so we can play together http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Funkyhunk_
warlord97a
kantuterrorist
ridd09
NFP312
vishnukarthik

Funkyhunk_
05-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey guys,

Im just sick of playing in a laggy server/host because they are continents away from where i am right now. This will be a thread of players situated in Asia/Japan who would want to play together and have our hosts in the same region so we wont keep on guessing which gamelobby would give us good connection. We have to admit it, UBISOFT community support is ...bah... you all know that already. And the PS3 STILL does not provide host ping information before you enter the game (yes...until now..) and come to think of it, its pathetic I am the one who needs to initiate this as a temporary resolution to the problem of having no ping in the server lobby.. and not UBISOFT themselves to address their problem.

So here I am, I can host a game and play with you guys situated in Asia. Or you can also do it. I am specifically in the philippines right now, so the nearer your country is to me, the better connection we can get and finally have fun in a game.

Below is the list of PSN ids that I know are situated in Asia. If you see them hosting, feel free to join and add them as friends as well so we can create a community. I will be compiling the PSN ID's of players in Asia/Japan as this thread would hopefully grow. Looking forward to play with you guys. Feel free to post your PSN ids so we can play together http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Funkyhunk_
warlord97a
kantuterrorist
ridd09
NFP312
vishnukarthik

vishnu_him
05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
im in india....so add me as a friend and invite me whenever you play
id....vishnukarthik

Funkyhunk_
05-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Sure man. Added you up already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif