PDA

View Full Version : Forward waypoint

sithgod66
10-19-2004, 10:06 PM
In Il-2 it was possible to forward or reverse waypoints. Looking through my manual and the quick referance card for FB I can't find it. Has it been removed? I was shot up and while I did use the call base for home vector I was going to change my waypoint to it as well.

sithgod66
10-19-2004, 10:06 PM
In Il-2 it was possible to forward or reverse waypoints. Looking through my manual and the quick referance card for FB I can't find it. Has it been removed? I was shot up and while I did use the call base for home vector I was going to change my waypoint to it as well.

Salfordian
10-20-2004, 02:26 AM
If you are a flight leader or more you can change waypoints by using the radio calls, select your flight, then navigation and it gives you the option to say next or previous waypoint. I don't think it works if you are not lead though.

sithgod66
10-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Ahh ok. Thanks for that. In IL2 I think you could just do it anytime. It makes sense the way they do it FB except when the AI gets screwy. We had a big dogfight and then finished the patrol around the city waypoints for several minutes. On the way back we all ran out of fuel.