PDA

View Full Version : In-Flight Cougar hesitation

Flyby_99
11-23-2004, 07:11 AM
I have this problem between my Cougar and FB+AEP+PF where sometimes (in the middle of manuevering) the stick stops working in the game for a few seconds. I can wiggle the darn thing all over the place and...nothing! Then it just starts working again. This happened in all versions, with any patch. I posted on the Cougar forums and one person has replied so far with the same issue (but no fix).
Yeah, I got shot down while waiting for the game and my Cougar to talk to one another again.
Any Cougar owners got any idea on how to fix this? I am at the latest firmware release, and the latest Foxy program version too.
thanks, geniuses!
Flyby out

Flyby_99
11-23-2004, 07:11 AM
I have this problem between my Cougar and FB+AEP+PF where sometimes (in the middle of manuevering) the stick stops working in the game for a few seconds. I can wiggle the darn thing all over the place and...nothing! Then it just starts working again. This happened in all versions, with any patch. I posted on the Cougar forums and one person has replied so far with the same issue (but no fix).
Yeah, I got shot down while waiting for the game and my Cougar to talk to one another again.
Any Cougar owners got any idea on how to fix this? I am at the latest firmware release, and the latest Foxy program version too.
thanks, geniuses!
Flyby out

BlitzPig_DDT
11-23-2004, 07:40 AM
That's really odd. I had a problem where hitting S3 (inner pinky button) would cause it to stop working entirely. I got it worked out, then after a ground up rebuild of the system and OS, it was back. Flashing it a few times took care of it and it's been fine since then, but when mine stopped, it stayed stopped. If anyplace can help though, it'd be the Cougar World forums.