PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy now????(SPOILER)

scout455
12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
When I read preview, comments and thoughts, every one was ready for a new character in the AC series and did not want Ezio to return, Even me (in a way). Rakudos poll had me pondering about the deaths in the entire AC series. Now that Ezio Auditore is actually gone and will not be returning for sure my only question is: are you happy. Since some people did bot want Ezio to return I was just curious as to what you think now cause honestly I was sad to see him die. Even though he is dead I still would lie to MAYBE see a glimpse of him or Ezio in the next game possibly

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I really liked Ezio but I do think it's time to move on. I would be surprised if Ubisoft didn't try to reference him in some way like they did in The Fall where his statue was in the back or the way Altair was referenced in ACII but part of me is relieved that his story is over.

tarrero
12-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I like Ezio, but he had to go, I am sure he will be referenced on AC3, which is fine.

Spoilers

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">May be his tomb will be featured or something like that.</span>

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by tarrero:
I like Ezio, but he had to go, I am sure he will be referenced on AC3, which is fine.

Spoilers

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">May be his tomb will be featured or something like that.</span>

Yeah that would really cool actually.

twenty_glyphs
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM
I liked Ezio a lot, from the first moment we met him on the bridge in Florence. But it's definitely time to move on to a different type of character now. I'm really curious to see how they will develop the next ancestor and make them different from Alta´r and Ezio. It would be kind of nice to see a woman who was orphaned with no connection to the Assassins until the Assassin Order gives her something to fight for and believe in.

Grazel69
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm neither happy nor sad he's gone but I think it's kinda obvious tha Ezio HAD to go
Unlike Alta´r which could have and should have had 3 games of himself should have even more cause he's THAT awesome!

Lurker178
12-01-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm glad Ezio is gone and hopefully, Ubisoft can wrap up Desmond's story arc in the next game.

scout455
12-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I liked Ezio a lot, from the first moment we met him on the bridge in Florence. But it's definitely time to move on to a different type of character now. I'm really curious to see how they will develop the next ancestor and make them different from Alta´r and Ezio. It would be kind of nice to see a woman who was orphaned with no connection to the Assassins until the Assassin Order gives her something to fight for and believe in.

I do like the idea if a girl assassin it would be a nice change of pace.

AssassinTrio
12-01-2011, 06:30 PM
The only reason I'm sad about his death is because when I saw him in Florence just die on that bench, I got an unexplainable empty feeling inside of me. My heart felt like it was just stomped on. I was like in a depression stage for a day lol.

I went back and played AC2 again, and spotted the exact location as to where he died.

Overall though, I do think it's time to move on. I can't even imagine how the next assassin will play an even bigger role than Ezio.

gamertam
12-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Sad really. When was the last time you or anyone felt for a video game like Ezio?. It is my most humble pleasures and priviledges to have experinced a beloved video game character (Ezio). From birth to a noble gentleman, to an assassin and mentor. With that in mind i like to give thanks to Ubisoft and crew. I still needs to watch Ember.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

scout455
12-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by gamertam:
Sad really. When was the last time you or anyone felt for a video game like Ezio?. It is my most humble pleasures and priviledges to have experinced a beloved video game character (Ezio). From birth to a noble gentleman, to an assassin and mentor. With that in mind i like to give thanks to Ubisoft and crew. I still needs to watch Ember.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I know right and I should have put embers spoiler.

RzaRecta357
12-01-2011, 11:40 PM
I actually didn't really like him up until this game.

I did, but not much. I liked Altair much better.

I thought Ezio's voice actor was amazing and it was cool he started to look more like Desmond as he aged.

But they changed the face animus rules so now that doesn't matter.

He's alright I guess but I'm glad were finally getting someone new. I hope it's either someone who's already WELL into the assassin life or someone who is older and is brought in but not naive like Ezio was.

I feel bad for Ezio's voice actor. The character is dead, done. He's been doing it for years. Must suck.

ProdiGurl
12-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Well they did end Ezio's time - they made him old and you can't go backwards, but I would have been fine if they kept Ezio the same age as ACB & continued it that way.

I got into AC late in the series, my first game was ACB so I naturally assumed that Ezio was always the main character of this series & always would be (kinda like Batman is always the star of Batman games etc.) . .
so I would have been good with that if it at all worked into the AC story.

They knew Ezio wouldn't continue & they progressed his age & ended his story - setting us up for the next.
I'll always have my 3 games to replay over and over to remember Ezio & I'm happy with that
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rza
He's alright I guess but I'm glad were finally getting someone new. I hope it's either someone who's already WELL into the assassin life or someone who is older and is brought in but not naive like Ezio was.

Older? Older like 50's again?
I want another young hot leading man & I agree on the experienced thing.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

LaCava1
12-02-2011, 05:48 AM
I agree with everyone here...

I'm surprised that nobody (I think) mentioned that Desmond will most likely *SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Go to Altair's tomb to retrieve the Apple and Ezio's gear.</span> *END SPOILER*

Assassin_M
12-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by triforceman5:

I'm surprised that nobody (I think) mentioned that Desmond will most likely *SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Go to Altair's tomb to retrieve the Apple and Ezio's gear.</span> *END SPOILER*
So after seeing the Revelation, Ezio goes out of Masyaf naked ?
Highlight the white to know what Im talking about..

arkadye
12-02-2011, 07:20 AM
I agree with:

Yes I am glad Ezio is gone and won't be returning.

But not with:

He is old and washed up

I am glad Ezio will not be returning because his story has been told, and I want to move on to another interesting character.

He is old and awesome.

Abeonis
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I actually got pretty sick of people constantly moaning about Ezio being in more than one game (especially those moaning when Brotherhood was announced). There are hundred, if not thousands of IPs out there involving the same character over multiple games, but you wouldn't even think of dropping the lead character before his story was done.

Also, triforceman5: That particular object has already been confirmed to no longer exist (in the first game), so that won't be happening.

Serrachio
12-02-2011, 10:26 AM
While I'm content with Ezio's story being wrapped up now, I was thinking it would be a nice concession if Desmond uncovered a place where they may have stored all of Ezio's armour and weapons, as some sort of hidden armory for him.

When it comes to the next ancestor though, I'd like it to be a woman to change the pace.

So far, all their main assassins have been male, in practically all of their series.

We've had Altair Ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Aquilus for Desmond, Accipter for Johnathan Hawk and Nikolai Orelov for Daniel Cross. (Clay Kaczmarek/Subject 16 if you'd like to count him for Ezio as well)

I think it's about time we saw some girls, one female game character and one comic character would be nice.

LaCava1
12-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

So after seeing the Revelation, Ezio goes out of Masyaf naked ?
Highlight the white to know what Im talking about.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uhm... No...

I said gear, not clothes.

I mean <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He takes off his hidden blades, and removes his sword. He might get THAT stuff...</span>

LightRey
12-02-2011, 04:58 PM

I sincerely doubt that as said apple was very likely the apple destroyed in the Denver accident.

LaCava1
12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

I sincerely doubt that as said apple was very likely the apple destroyed in the Denver accident. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...KODM&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tblt8nSKODM&feature=related)

In all seriousness, though, I forgot about the Denver accident.

LightRey
12-03-2011, 03:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...KODM&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tblt8nSKODM&feature=related)

In all seriousness, though, I forgot about the Denver accident.
You will never silence me! D: