PDA

View Full Version : How many of those guards do you think Granpa-Ezio could have killed?

Darklarik
06-07-2011, 08:22 PM
If God-Dam Altair hadent distracted him, how many guards do ou think he could have taken out?

Would you also like it if Ubisoft made an extended animation of Ezio just kicking endless amount of *** in HD with those cool moves and slow-moo 300 style portions?

I know i certainly want to know how many guards he wouldaf taken out. He was gaining on them

Randy 355
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh the way he was dishing them out prior to capture, he'd have taken them all. Especially if I was behind the controller.

Realistically? Well, I imagine there was a near endless amount, so his arthritis would kick in and fail, but realistic isn't any fun.

Darklarik
06-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Croson-5:
Oh the way he was dishing them out prior to capture, he'd have taken them all. Especially if I was behind the controller.

Realistically? Well, I imagine there was a near endless amount, so his arthritis would kick in and fail, but realistic isn't any fun.

I defintely think he could have killed all of them. He hadent even began using his sword and gun. Arthritis? XD funny mate, although Arthritis dosent happen in people that are as active as Ezio.

PS: So, you say your good? have any cool kill streak videos?

Randy 355
06-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Darklarik:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Croson-5:

I defintely think he could have killed all of them. He hadent even began using his sword and gun. Arthritis? XD funny mate, although Arthritis dosent happen in people that are as active as Ezio.

PS: So, you say your good? have any cool kill streak videos? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha, yeah you're right. Alzheimer's? Osteoporosis? Ah, I'll stop giving him crap for being old. He's still badass.

No kill streak vids unfortunately as I have no capture card, but my highest long kill streak is about 24, so I think I do pretty well.