PDA

View Full Version : NEW flyable careers in Pacific Fighters campaign patch

MK222
04-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Now available at www.combatace.com (http://www.combatace.com) (IL2 Campaign/Mission section)..found my old patch cleaning my hardrive today.

Has been tested in 3.04M release

The €œMK2€ patch will contain the following below. Some of it fixes historical inaccuracies and others contain more flexibility (even if not particularly historical, as an example, you may now fly the P-38J in new Guinea, a bit earlier
than history dictated but still with in flexible limits of reality€¦we€re talking 5 months earlier people€¦same planes opposed it).

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F-4U Corsair Marines land based career to the Guadacanal campaign (a bit earlier but most same planes in the air)
Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas (historical)
Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa (not historical)

Enjoy!

MK222
04-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Now available at www.combatace.com (http://www.combatace.com) (IL2 Campaign/Mission section)..found my old patch cleaning my hardrive today.

Has been tested in 3.04M release

The €œMK2€ patch will contain the following below. Some of it fixes historical inaccuracies and others contain more flexibility (even if not particularly historical, as an example, you may now fly the P-38J in new Guinea, a bit earlier
than history dictated but still with in flexible limits of reality€¦we€re talking 5 months earlier people€¦same planes opposed it).

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F-4U Corsair Marines land based career to the Guadacanal campaign (a bit earlier but most same planes in the air)
Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas (historical)
Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa (not historical)

Enjoy!

timholt
04-18-2005, 09:06 PM
This is great but I am stumped. Even though I am registered in combatace I can never get to download anything. It tells me I need to log on when I am logged on????????????????????
How does one access this?

MK222
04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Did you try tonight?

Log on to the front page if not logged on (or log off then retry).

go to files, then to the IL section

If you are still having problems, post your user name here and I will reset your account. We just merged the log ins, and everything seems to be working ok.

timholt
04-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Tried again this morning. It would not accept user name/password.
Re-registered under timholt again but did not get the promised "within 10 mins" reply.
So far I have spent several frustrating hours over several trying to download but to no avail???????????

timholt
04-19-2005, 09:28 PM
OK just tried again. It will now accect me as a member and I can get to your campaign information sheet. But, I cannot find an actual download button on that page and the bottom of the page still tells me I have to log on before I download.
I am beginning to doubt my intelligence as I am obviously missing something very basic here, especially now that the log ins are merged.
HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

timholt
04-20-2005, 05:09 AM
Tried again this evening - still no joy. Also I am unable to comment in the forum, i.e. it won't let me even though I am logged on.
I am about to throw myself under a bus mit der grossenfrustration.

MK222
04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Tim,

It is not you. Your acocunt was hosed. I reset it. Check your e-mail. I logged in fine and it should work like a charm now.

sorry, e-mail me direct if you have any more problems, but you should be fine.

MK222
05-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Bump http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif