PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Again Oleg & Crew

volkware.xyz
02-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Greetings,

The addition of the Do-335 has been something I`ve been waiting for for some time. Thanks for bringing it to life and for allowing me to see what it was like to fly this unusual and spectacular aircraft.

The Pfeil is well-named as it turns out... it does fly like an arrow, good acceleration but limited dog-fighting capabilities. Zoom & Boomer for sure.

And this observation is worthy of its own paragraph: the Pfeil is the easiest aircraft to land in the entire game! What a great landing experience (he said other-aircraft-bounce-bounce-bounce-smashily...). I even took her down the first time with cockpit on; for me thats absolutely phenomenal.

I also love the durability and survivability of the plane. Two engines make a *huge* difference.

Regardless I thoroughly enjoy experiencing this plane. Thanks again.

P.S.: Sorry to ask such a thing (!), but is there a possibility of a Zerstorer version of the aircraft? Allied bomber pilots are renewing their requests to be hunted by such a beast. Compelled - must ask.

volkware.xyz
02-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Greetings,

The addition of the Do-335 has been something I`ve been waiting for for some time. Thanks for bringing it to life and for allowing me to see what it was like to fly this unusual and spectacular aircraft.

The Pfeil is well-named as it turns out... it does fly like an arrow, good acceleration but limited dog-fighting capabilities. Zoom & Boomer for sure.

And this observation is worthy of its own paragraph: the Pfeil is the easiest aircraft to land in the entire game! What a great landing experience (he said other-aircraft-bounce-bounce-bounce-smashily...). I even took her down the first time with cockpit on; for me thats absolutely phenomenal.

I also love the durability and survivability of the plane. Two engines make a *huge* difference.

Regardless I thoroughly enjoy experiencing this plane. Thanks again.

P.S.: Sorry to ask such a thing (!), but is there a possibility of a Zerstorer version of the aircraft? Allied bomber pilots are renewing their requests to be hunted by such a beast. Compelled - must ask.