PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Trade For Amazon (Harlequin For Drachen)

DarthViscer
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Anyone getting the Helmschied Drachen armor and want to trade for the Harlequin? I'm not ecstatic about the multiplayer character and would love to trade for the single player armor.

DarthViscer
11-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Bump.

DarthViscer
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
No one?

Black_Widow9
11-15-2010, 03:12 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Bumping post's is not allowed and please use the Edit button to change your post rather than double/triple posting which is also against the Forum Rules.</span>
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

KHRYS_24
11-15-2010, 03:15 PM
I would but i dont trust people who do trades like that here on the internet. As much as i would trade the armor for the harlequin multiplayer skin, i'd rather wait and see if they put up the harlequin skin as a DLC later on and buy it. same goes for the officer.

DJKRONOS1982
11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Chances are good that the armor will go up as paid DLC. Look at the War for Cybertron characters. All the preorder characters went up as DLC within months.

Plus, if you're in the US, I don't think it's too late to preorder from Amazon if you really want the armor. Just sell (or cancel if time permits) your GameStop copy.

OGCFB
11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
I hope they don't put it on the store and if they do I hope they are very expensive...

DarthViscer
11-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by DJKRONOS1982:
Chances are good that the armor will go up as paid DLC. Look at the War for Cybertron characters. All the preorder characters went up as DLC within months.

Plus, if you're in the US, I don't think it's too late to preorder from Amazon if you really want the armor. Just sell (or cancel if time permits) your GameStop copy.

Well I got it from Gamestop because I had gift cards and wanted the Collector's edition.