PDA

View Full Version : A quick question .....

Cicada--LS--
01-26-2005, 09:35 PM
I am rather baffled due to a question posed to me by one of my friends who recently purchased PF. I have owned PF since it was released in the US and have download and installed each patch as they were released. Now ... assisting him with patching his game , we go to the game updates page and I find totally different patches than what I have in my saved patches folder.My question is , what patches (from the game updates section) and in what order dose my bro need to download and install for his fresh out of the box PF. And if anyone out there can remember a 3.02B and a 3.02 common were released at the same time , which one is supposed to be installed first? Reason I ask , I have save all the patches and could send him all through MSN or ICQ. Thanx , Cicada

F0_Dark_P
01-26-2005, 09:51 PM
they say that common patch should be installed first but i installed 3.02B first and then common patch and it worked, so it really dosent matter witch one you put on first

JR_Greenhorn
01-26-2005, 10:16 PM
You shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Just patch from the box version (3.00) directly to v3.03. Then patch to the latest v3.04. None of those intermediate patches are required anymore when patching up from a fresh install.