PDA

View Full Version : (Lock or delete problem solved)

Fenro
12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Problem is solved, Lock please

IV_trailer
12-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Do you have all three exlusive bonus maps (only possible if you have the black edition)?

The bonus maps count as a part of full synch.

EDIT: Yes you did. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

FractalLaw
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Check through the DNA menu.

Look for sections that aren't marked as completed.

Fenro
12-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by FractalLaw:

If you would have readed my text thoroughly, you would see that i have done everything and everything is completed from the DNA string.
Peopple please stop posting useless answers and give me the answer only if you have it.

MrNussbaum
12-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Fenro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FractalLaw:

If you would have readed my text thoroughly, you would see that i have done everything and everything is completed from the DNA string.
Peopple please stop posting useless answers and give me the answer only if you have it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have to be so rude to people trying to help.

I'm at 99.2% and I don't have the Arsenal Shipyard map. Since the other bonus maps were worth 0.8% I'm assuming that's all I need for 100%. So it's obvious you're overlooking something.

FractalLaw
12-03-2009, 02:01 PM
There would be at least 2 sections that aren't complete, the two corrupted sections that will be filled in with DLC. Your original post, if read literally, would mean that you have done those two sections as well. As this is currently impossible, I had to assume that you did not literally mean what you said.

Also, your list did not include treasure chests, hence me choosing not to make assumptions about your statement regarding black sections.

Try to be a little more polite to people who are trying to help you.

Fenro
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by FractalLaw:
There would be at least 2 sections that aren't complete, the two corrupted sections that will be filled in with DLC. Your original post, if read literally, would mean that you have done those two sections as well. As this is currently impossible, I had to assume that you did not literally mean what you said.

Also, your list did not include treasure chests, hence me choosing not to make assumptions about your statement regarding black sections.

Try to be a little more polite to people who are trying to help you.

Any idea what i could be missing? ive thought it might just not go as high as 100% synch because the last % can be only attained by the DLC content Battle of forlí and bonefires of vanity.

^
Reference to the 2 black slots in DNA

and also my list had the 330/330 treasures so it was all there -.-

Im not being rude, im just fustarated that people wont read my message thoroughly and i keep getting answers like "collect all the feathers" when i have already done that and stated it also in the post

thekyle0
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Have you gotten all of the achievements or bought every special move?

FractalLaw
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
I missed the treasures on your list, sorry.

It sounds like it's likely the DLC, as you have been pretty exhaustive on everything else.

Less likely is that it may be a bug of sorts. For exmaple, there's the section of the Tuscany map that can't be revealed. It may be that there was a viewpoint that was removed from the game, but not from the sync counter. That wouldn't account for roughly 2%, however.

FractalLaw
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Hmmm... I hadn't known about the leaderboards.

I just checked them out, and I can't see how someone would have everything that you list but not have 100$, assuming that those on the leaderboards didn't cheat/hack to get 100% and your game isn't bugged.

Fenro
12-04-2009, 08:37 AM
i attained synch 100% after finnishing the arsenal shipyard the third time...

Well at least its 100% now, weird bug though :P

Dead-M
12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
I checked, and it said 100% sync, but that was even before i got all the treasures, so the treasures dont count.

Did u also bought the treasure maps? (Of course, or else it would be kinda hard finding all the treasures.. but ur post didnt stated it :P

Also did all the Templar Lairs? (Its different than the assassin tombs :P)

Or any missing Achievement / Trophy?

If you already have.. Then
1. Its a weird bug
2. You are overlooking something, and didn't bought everything :P

OneLegCoyote
12-12-2009, 07:52 PM
I have similar problem. I have completed all side missions,villa 100%(feathers,statues,collection included),treasures chests..and i had 96,8% synch..but then i dowloaded Ezios family crypt from Uplay and now i have 97,6% -.-'. So im waiting for DCL...i hope it will be free.

BTW maybe this things messed up my synchronization ..when i highligt for example: "assassination contracts" DNA icon <> is shown as empty..and it should be full/gray/white which means synched..but when i go into this dna sequence i see all assassination missions and all are completed ,full/synched!And theres no single mission to do.. i have this visual bug (or whatever it is) with: races,couriers,beat-ups and mentioned above assassinations -.-'.

Dead-M
12-13-2009, 09:19 AM
I have that too.
But I have 100% sync, so, maybe a hint towards DLC? I dunno, its weird

kingbren08
12-13-2009, 10:18 AM
it just hit me. its probably the secret areas within the secret tombs because every tomb or lair has a special area if you posted this then im sorry... i have failed you

massey2010
12-13-2009, 11:31 AM
i have the same problem but avant done the tamplars lairs if u avant got the speacial edition is ther any other way of doin them ??

i fink it sucks how u crnt 100% the game if u didnt get the speacial edition ubi shud correct this and giv us free downloads from now on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OneLegCoyote
12-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by massey2010:
i have the same problem but avant done the tamplars lairs if u avant got the speacial edition is ther any other way of doin them ??

i fink it sucks how u crnt 100% the game if u didnt get the speacial edition ubi shud correct this and giv us free downloads from now on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yup they should.If this will not be free i will not pay for that.. lodge reclamation included. "listen fu*ker, game is not complete..give me back my money *punch*..oh btw U*I sucks :P" But i think they know what scandal would be then.

Originally posted by mikefacts:
I have that too.
But I have 100% sync, so, maybe a hint towards DLC? I dunno, its weird

Umm but did you complete all bonus maps? i have some "bonus code" but i think its for Avatar exclusive content.. for what i need AC2 with Avatar code?I will never buy so stipid game just to get bonus code for AC2,same with Splinter Cell(even if those games contains bonus code's for AC2)

OzDavis
12-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by massey2010:
Originally posted by xDeimosSx:
Yup they should.If this will not be free i will not pay for that.. Speaking as someone who payed out cold, hard cash to get "exclusive content", I find it bad enough that this exclusivity is temporary.

However, I also don't think the content I have should be necessary to complete the game 100%, certainly none of the three Templar Lairs are necessary to the story, as they are very much side missions when put in context of the main story.

Even still, I expect everyone else should have to pay for this content the same way I did. If non-special edition owners get them for free then I shall be asking where my free DLC is, and I strongly suspect I won't be the only one!

OneLegCoyote
12-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by massey2010:
Yup they should.If this will not be free i will not pay for that.. Speaking as someone who payed out cold, hard cash to get "exclusive content", I find it bad enough that this exclusivity is temporary.

However, I also don't think the content I have should be necessary to complete the game 100%, certainly none of the three Templar Lairs are necessary to the story, as they are very much side missions when put in context of the main story.

Even still, I expect everyone else should have to pay for this content the same way I did. If non-special edition owners get them for free then I shall be asking where my free DLC is, and I strongly suspect I won't be the only one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So i should stay with incomplete game?Thats stupid.All i want to say is "are those bonus maps/templars lairs needed to get 100%?"and if not..what should i do?M8 i have all which mean's ALL thing's collected,completed etc. I think no one know's what's going on.. And about "hard cash"..do You think that when i was buying non-special AC2 game it was like "here you go..keep the change"?.I'm working hard,i got other things to pay for than buying something twice to get full game.Now You get it?

BTW- You were paying for "bonus codes" or.. Ezio statue,guide book,cd's,hm?

OzDavis
12-13-2009, 07:28 PM
All i want to say is "are those bonus maps/templars lairs needed to get 100%?" As I already inferred in my previous post, unfortunately they are yes. But they shouldn't have been made that way... they are just side missions that do not make any major contribution to the plot of the story.

BTW- You were paying for "bonus codes" or.. Ezio statue,guide book,cd's,hm? The book is not a proper guide and is full of typos.

The bonus DVD contains videos I can download for free off Xbox live, an incomplete soundtrack I can only play on my Xbox (in which case I might as well play the game) and two wallpapers that I have to resize myself in order for them to display properly on my desktop.

The figurine I could take or leave, to the point it's still sitting in the box on a shelf.

So yeah, I payed the extra money for the bonus missions.

OneLegCoyote
12-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Ok ,ok.But don't You think that's a little stupid that game can't be completed?I still had hope that those missions aren't needed..then i would not even think about download..really.

Firenze-Paladin
02-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I've completed all aspects of the game as far as I know including the DLC both sequences at after completing Bonfire of the Vanities I still only went from 99.23 to 99.29. Though the secret treasures is a good point. Do all the seal missions have secret treasure? It would seem to me that the 2 in Venice wouldn't considering how they are structured. Correct me if I am wrong here. So unless there is additional DLC to come (which is possible considering the success of this game) there must be something I am missing. Would killing civilians be a possible cause? I have taken out a some by mistake in the heat of being attacked randomly by guards.

Firenze-Paladin
02-21-2010, 01:49 PM
P.S. I do have the Black Edition with the 3 bonus levels.