PDA

View Full Version : UbiSoft = Noob Coders

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:27 PM
1.4 came out and it didnt fix anything but make it worse.....what a suprise. So ladder bug is still there and frag bug is still there and as well as rectical bug and now they messed with the firing of the weapons to reduce lag which completely sucks due to the fact that it skipps bullets when you fire (shot 10 rounds and only 8 register). This is a new bug which aslo makes your gun shoot blanks, good game noobs. I dont know how it reduces lag. I didnt have any lag issues in the first place cause I actualy have a computer that works unlike the random noobs trying to play freaking RvS on a 800mhz with a damn voodoo2 video card and 56k modem. Yeah and silencers dont do %50 damage they completely suck. Another thing I cant stand is that each person can carry 6 nades a piece with a team of 8 players that is a stupid amount of nades (48 freakin frags). You should just take out the guns in the game since every one wants to have a frag fest and never learn to have skill in firing weapons ( frags are a cheap exploit and should be numbered down to one or two frags a piece). UbiSoft is going to come out with punkbuster which shouldnt do a damn thing since I should know playing counter-strike for 4 years in cal-m league. So Punk Buster will come out and these dam Tormentium hack coders will make another hack for the Punk Buster. Same thing happened in counter-strike like 4 times over. Make a new hack, make a new version of Punk Buster, vice versa. Never going to keep up with the lame *** hackers that cant play a fps multi-player game to save thier life. I smell a law suit for UbiSoft with Tormetium cause these hack makers were actualy selling the hack for a $100.00 ........ DING DING DING HELLO!!!!! UbiSoft take some people to court you ****ing ****** *** business people. ****ers are here to undermine your company and your business and you do nothing but make some dumb *** patch and some booty *** hack pervention. Now I here that there is a hack maker from Rouge Spear called Puma who actualy has a Pay Pal acount to buy his new hack when it comes out. UbiSoft show the people that you actualy care and bust these hackers otherwise this game is going to go down the tubes and no one is going to buy your gay expansion pack. Game is going to die trust me. So to sum it up briefly and this is all I have to say is UbiSoft = Noob.

- |F2|ScaraManga (yeah Im in one of the best clans on TWL)

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:27 PM
1.4 came out and it didnt fix anything but make it worse.....what a suprise. So ladder bug is still there and frag bug is still there and as well as rectical bug and now they messed with the firing of the weapons to reduce lag which completely sucks due to the fact that it skipps bullets when you fire (shot 10 rounds and only 8 register). This is a new bug which aslo makes your gun shoot blanks, good game noobs. I dont know how it reduces lag. I didnt have any lag issues in the first place cause I actualy have a computer that works unlike the random noobs trying to play freaking RvS on a 800mhz with a damn voodoo2 video card and 56k modem. Yeah and silencers dont do %50 damage they completely suck. Another thing I cant stand is that each person can carry 6 nades a piece with a team of 8 players that is a stupid amount of nades (48 freakin frags). You should just take out the guns in the game since every one wants to have a frag fest and never learn to have skill in firing weapons ( frags are a cheap exploit and should be numbered down to one or two frags a piece). UbiSoft is going to come out with punkbuster which shouldnt do a damn thing since I should know playing counter-strike for 4 years in cal-m league. So Punk Buster will come out and these dam Tormentium hack coders will make another hack for the Punk Buster. Same thing happened in counter-strike like 4 times over. Make a new hack, make a new version of Punk Buster, vice versa. Never going to keep up with the lame *** hackers that cant play a fps multi-player game to save thier life. I smell a law suit for UbiSoft with Tormetium cause these hack makers were actualy selling the hack for a $100.00 ........ DING DING DING HELLO!!!!! UbiSoft take some people to court you ****ing ****** *** business people. ****ers are here to undermine your company and your business and you do nothing but make some dumb *** patch and some booty *** hack pervention. Now I here that there is a hack maker from Rouge Spear called Puma who actualy has a Pay Pal acount to buy his new hack when it comes out. UbiSoft show the people that you actualy care and bust these hackers otherwise this game is going to go down the tubes and no one is going to buy your gay expansion pack. Game is going to die trust me. So to sum it up briefly and this is all I have to say is UbiSoft = Noob.

- |F2|ScaraManga (yeah Im in one of the best clans on TWL)

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Wow who lit your tampon on fire!?! K well first off, 1.4 did fix a lot of things..frag lock is still happening but it has been reduced A LOT! And with bullets not registering, they do register it just takes longer, but they took away the lag of the trigger, therefore and upgrade, meaning your gun shoots when you fire. The bullets just lag is all. Counter Strike for 4 years, half of Counter striker's are hackers themselves which is about 8000 or so? And you complain about Tormentium and Puma? Pb will be updated, so will their hacks, but adventually we'll have every hole blocked no? You give UBI all this shi+ and I'm dam positive you could not do a better job yourself, so just play the game, get on with life and stfu. UBI already gets enough shi+ from everybody, well you know what, if they knew they were going to be treated like this from the beginning, they would probably not even patch it in the first place. So grow up and get on with life, its a game! Its amazing how people get all hyped up over a game...sad day.