PDA

View Full Version : problem with mp

JackyVengeance
11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I think the biggest problem with mulitplayer is going to be people just running everywhere.

I have been watching alot of mp gameplay videos as I couldnt get the beta and it seems to be that all players are just running around until it says 'target in sight dont run' which I think is just gonna ruin the fun, I want to be able to move about stealthly until I spot my target then sneak close enough to assasinate and I think all this running aorund is just gonna ruin that, what do you guys think?

Rainie
11-11-2010, 01:32 PM
you can't control how people play so if they wanna run then they'll run. i find it makes people easier targets, I myself will play stealthy cuz i'd rather get the 400+ point kills than the 100 point ones. you don't win matches in ACB by how many kills you get, its by how many points you get and someone with 4 high scoring kills can easily beat someone that has 10 kills from running and attacking

oh and people that like to run around on rooftops are fun to shoot at with the hidden gun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Seje12
11-11-2010, 01:33 PM
maybe, sometimes its really annoying when my target only runs and dont stop one second, but i run to sometimes, not so much because i always try to kill my target silent but sometimes i run a little to get over to my target.
You cant do anything about it, Assassins creed is a free running, stealth game, they chose to play it running, and you stealhty, if running got removed the multiplayer would lose a lot of players.
so let it be like it is, we gotta live with it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SolidSnakeMat
11-11-2010, 01:35 PM
I played the beta its really sad seeing the noobs running everywhere and makes it difficult to sneak up on your target when he runs around so in that way it takes one guy running for the whole game to be ruined by people running around. Another big problem where there is building like Rome has high building which takes time to climb and people sit there and camp on the roofs and makes it a real pain. They use a gun to kill their targets and use smoke bombs when anyone gets close. it makes it even more difficult if they jump on roof to roof thinking their a Templar spiderman or something. It really defeats the stealth in it.

JackyVengeance
11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
yuh your right I would never suggest taking running out :P because you need it obviously for free running, just worrying how many people it looks ike are running :/ ahh well like you said gotta live with it :P

Blackglasswar
11-11-2010, 01:49 PM
OMG not another one of these posts! You can't stop ppl from playing how they will want to play.

SolidSnakeMat
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
OMG not another one of these posts! You can't stop ppl from playing how they will want to play.

The guy was just asking no need to be a troll about his post.