PDA

View Full Version : is assassins creed bloodlines worth it???

Petch_Dave
12-05-2009, 06:42 AM
i am a big fan of assassins creed 1 and 2 on ps3. but is bloodlines really worth buying?

i remember having this problem with the prince of persia games, the console versions were very good (in my opinion) but i though the psp versions kinda sucked.

so if anybody has played this, is it really worth payin 23.99 or not?

Crotanks
12-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Not really. It's waaaay too short and the story isn't so great. The game can beaten in 5-6 hours.

Grandmaster_Z
12-05-2009, 10:31 AM
i think psp is garbage (all handhelds suck). but if you already have one, might be worth it to buy it. i sold my psp and bloodlines after i got done with it. i just hate the analog nub on the psp.

Lazbum88
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Just imagine the first Assassin's creed and its mission structure...just more repetitive. You are really just better off reading about the story line on a wiki. Most of the in game movies are just Altair writing the codex, which you can read in AC2 by collecting them. You actually get more story by playing AC2 and reading the codex pages then what you get with the PSP game. Also playing on the PSP is torture on your hands.

Iskander_Estel
12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
it's a totally NO.
what i did was play it on the school in a friend's psp.
i would be worth the buy only if you want to get all about Assassin's Creed.

but... NO

i recomend rent, loan, or stole...

resistantgeo23
01-07-2010, 05:43 AM
yea for me it is because like im a huge fan also plus i got a discount at gamestop i only paid 10 dollars because i was an edge member....so yea i think its a good game...i never thought it would've come out for psp...now im just waiting to buy army of two the 40th day