PDA

View Full Version : Need of an Heroic mode

Magius1989
12-23-2011, 01:26 PM
As for now AI are way to weak to compete with experienced player. You might say "then don't use the dynasty bonuses" but there are two reasons why this doesn't seem a good solution ;

_ you don't level up your dynasty weapon if you do so and that might be bad against human players in other custom games.

_ The only thing that get really harder is the beginning. At end game the AI just is real weak.

I realised how challenging an heroes game might get while playing Heroes 5 heroic mode that was, lets face it, not that easy at all. (With quick aggressive rush against each other, multiple heroes on the map that just wouldn't let you in peace, etc.

That's why I believe we'd need an Heroic AI mode which would be like the hard AI but with money cheat and a better order of building (like champions first).

So ... give us an hardcore AI mode, plssssssssssssss.

SilverMB1
12-23-2011, 02:43 PM
I totally agree with this post.
The new AI in patch 1.2 is functional but its weak.
It still gets stuck sometimes and it is not aggressive at all, meaning it never attacks.
I played 5 games so far with all hard AI in a team against me alone on hard map setting. I steamrolled all of them without losing a singel battle in 5 games. I didn't even have to reload once...

If you played heroes 5 with 4 teams on impossible against you alone you would be dead in 2-6 weeks unless you used a really smart strategy.

Please give us an impossible AI (hardcore AI mode)!

Dasher3
12-23-2011, 03:39 PM
The AI heroes are not even equipping Dynasty weapons, so I doubt they are taking advantage of Dynasty traits. They need to.

Maybe the AI should get all trivial and low rated battles with no losses every time. Then at least it can clear it's own area and acquire the resources to build.