PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Please address these issues!

McBooby
10-26-2011, 09:14 PM
First of all, I'll say I really like the game so far. So thumbs up on the general premise. However, there are a few glaring interface/usability issues that I guarantee will discourage less patient gamers.

First, you must let us have some sort of infinite loop style practice on either a whole song or individual parts of a song. Nothing is more frustrating then having to restart riff repeater after 5 tries to go back to the LOONNG loading screens and re-tune the guitar. In real life I'll practice a part of a difficult song as much as 50 times in a row before I get the feel for it. Cutting us off at 5 is really unnecessary.

Don't keep pushing us to continue the "journey". If I'm in practice mode or playing riff repeater... when I finish a session I should be able to immediately play another part of the same song I was just in.

It would be great if it was possible to select other parts of the same song WITHIN practice mode. Perhaps offer some sort of quick-tuner within there to ensure the guitar's in tune.

An overall improvement on the loading times in general would be great.

Sometimes finding the song I'm looking for can be really difficult with the album artwork style interface. It would be nice to get an option of a text based table display of the albums/songs available... that are sortable by song or artist. This would really speed up this process.

Well those are my main suggestions. If some of these can be addressed in a patch... this would really put this game over the top.

GimbalLock
10-26-2011, 09:21 PM
you should put some of these issues in their own post so people can add to them, and title them properly with the Issue as title ... not " pleases pleases..."

AdamFOX44
10-26-2011, 10:17 PM
I agree... i love the game, but the first 3 points mentioned above are bang on and need to be addressed asap as i too am getting very frustrated with it when i'm trying to improve .