PDA

View Full Version : Altair in Future Assassin's Creed

TJByrum2
06-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I got fed up a bit.

I think we need Altair in another AC game... maybe like when he leads his own Brotherhood of Assassins in Masyaf.

He could have his gun (which he invented). The game would no doubt include all features that AC2 had in it.

---

One reason why I want this is because everyone seems to think Ezio is the better Assassin, merely because of the gameplay introduced in AC2.

I would also love to see Altair in action with skills that most never knew he had (such as a lot of what Ezio can do).

Altair WAS an Assassin, trained, devoted, well-mastered. I liked this. Ezio however... was like a 'newbie', he seemed too out-of-place for it. Still cool though.

PlagueDoctor357
06-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I like Altair way more also. His attitude change from the beginning of AC1 till the end was awesome.

Altair was a killer.

Ezio seems like a person whom had to or decided to kill. I don't know how to say it right I guess, haha.

Also, altairs hood was so much cooler. His new armor in AC2 makes no sense with that fat Ezio style hood.

Fairus60
06-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I completely agree with you too. Altair is fair more cooler than Ezio (in my opinion). We need another Next Gen AC featuring Altair as the main playable character. I feel hes got far many stories to tell

phil.llllll
06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Altair was definitely more ruthless. Even after he changed his ways he still had an air about him of a cold and calculated killer. Honestly, to me he was the deepest and most likeable character even though his actions were the most dispicable. I just couldn't help but like the guy.

I really liked Ezio as well. Even though he was the more traditional hero type character (and not as restrained as Altair) I couldn't help the fact that he grew on me throughout the course of his story. Both great characters.

With that said, I'd love to see more of Altair (not counting the horrible spinoff hand held titles). I was actually a bit bummed when a new ancestor for AC2 was announced because of that. Still I'm not sure how anything else from him could fit in anywhere. Most of the codex was probably written after the last memory of his so unless they make some explaination to go around that, I don't see it happening.

Fairus60
06-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
Altair was definitely more ruthless. Even after he changed his ways he still had an air about him of a cold and calculated killer. Honestly, to me he was the deepest and most likeable character even though his actions were the most dispicable. I just couldn't help but like the guy.

I really liked Ezio as well. Even though he was the more traditional hero type character (and not as restrained as Altair) I couldn't help the fact that he grew on me throughout the course of his story. Both great characters.

With that said, I'd love to see more of Altair (not counting the horrible spinoff hand held titles). I was actually a bit bummed when a new ancestor for AC2 was announced because of that. Still I'm not sure how anything else from him could fit in anywhere. Most of the codex was probably written after the last memory of his so unless they make some explaination to go around that, I don't see it happening.
Lets have faith on it, I was screwed up too when I heard of a new ancestor. Dont get me wrong, Ezio is cool, but its just... he isnt Altair. He deserves more home console treatment, at least one more, to redeem AC1 and end his story properly