PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! San Marcos secret.

midgetfist
12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
I cant seem to figure this one out. I have had virtually no problems with the other 5 tombs but this one has got me. I cant even get any of the 4 challenges. Can someone help me out?

Fenro
12-04-2009, 08:39 AM
When you start a challenge, it gives you a camera work around showing the path you should follow, also there are alot of video walkthroughs in youtube.

RazialNightfire
12-05-2009, 05:42 PM
the trials were easy but i am having issues finding the secert location for this tomb i've found all the others and gotten the little red treasure chests but this one has me stumped can any one give me a hand. I've even ran around with eagle vision on and still no luck

Ureh
12-05-2009, 06:39 PM
do you guy mean the one in venice? it's on top of the roof next to the dodge's palace. you use the same path as the one that ezio and antonio goes up when they look for a place to infiltrate the dodge palace.

Firenze-Paladin
02-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Alternatively you can jump across from the Torre Dell'Orologio (building to the left/west of of San Marcos when facing it) at the point where a Subject 16 glyph is found (can only be seen at night or with eagle vision in the day) and take out the guards. I've gone both, the back route is safer, this route is fun.