PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the "Improved U-Boat Mod"?

Praetorian27
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
It is 180 megs...so I know that it can't be emailed. If possible can someone host the mod somewhere so I can download it? On RealSimulation.com where it is hosted now, I can't use my download accelerator to download it. I need to use it to be able to resume the download option on the program since I am stuck with dialup!

Thanks!

Praetorian27
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
It is 180 megs...so I know that it can't be emailed. If possible can someone host the mod somewhere so I can download it? On RealSimulation.com where it is hosted now, I can't use my download accelerator to download it. I need to use it to be able to resume the download option on the program since I am stuck with dialup!

Thanks!

Kaleun1961
09-30-2005, 12:53 PM
What are your system specs? A few of us have had problems with this mod, which is still in beta testing. Even on a new high spec system with 2 gigs of RAM, I've noticed lagging. Some key shortcuts are also non-functioning. Unless you really, really must have it, my advice would be to wait for it to be developed further, then make arrangements to get it.

Check the thread where this mod is first introduced. A number of us have posted our observations there. Although buggy right now, I think with further refinement it is going to be a "must have" mod.

Praetorian27
09-30-2005, 01:12 PM
I sent you an email...maybe with the mod installed, I will only have to download updates as they are released...hopefully!