Radman500
11-21-2010, 08:21 PM
how do you want the gameplay to be

Radman500
11-21-2010, 08:22 PM
explain if you voted other

MetalSnake712
11-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I have not voted other, however I believe that AC3 should have another ancestor in order to bring the conclusion closer to the current time.

Rodriquezzz
11-21-2010, 08:36 PM
It will be like Modern Warfare, the same engine, the same sorroundings, just new areas and slightly altered game play. The sheeps will eat outta their hands no matter what.

I'm for a completely new concept, something innovative, but that's risky and i guess they stick to the safe option and just advance the gameengine a bit. Babysteps..

Radman500
11-21-2010, 11:07 PM
the biggest thing i want ubisoft to do for AC3

NO GUNS

DeSabellis
11-22-2010, 06:57 AM
It has to be a good game and have an organic feel to it. You cannot exclude firearms. It would be very unique with firearms. Don't believe me? How many games feature assassins or swords? Isn't that overused? It's the combination of mechanics and the story line that makes it good. Quite frankly, the combat of AC is getting very old and is arguably the weakest aspect of the series. It needs a massive revision.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm kinda hoping it's not ALL Desmond, but at the same time, I don't see how they'll bring in anybody else. They went from Ezio, who was only 500 years back, to the team getting Ezio's apple, so it's not like they can do anyone AFTER Ezio, but before Ezio will suck a bit too since you'd have less stuff. And I doubt Ezio would be used again because he's already pushing towards 50 and lets face it, at 50, in our time, let alone Renaissance Italy where medicine wasn't nearly as advanced, it might be a little hard to run up a building, jump from building to building, fight guards in there 20's, not die from a doctor with leeches....Or since it's Ezio, die in a massive orgy.

boxterduke
11-22-2010, 08:04 AM
I voted multiple+Desmond.
I'm not sure how the whole Assassin thing would work in the future when we have guns and such but I guess we will wait and see.

Blackglasswar
11-22-2010, 08:47 AM
if it is 1/Desmond I think it should be either 50/50 or more on the side of Desmond so that we can see how he tackels 2012 templars... saying that I have not completed Brotherhood yet so I may well choose differently once I have seen the conclusion of this AC.

AnthonyA85
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Personally, I don't see how/why they'd bring in another ancestor.

Firstly, they already HAVE the Apple now (I watched a youtube walkthrough, like I did with AC2)

Secondly, Desmond has already received all the training he needs through the bleeding effect with Ezio, now all that's left for him to do is find the temples.

HOWEVER if they do use a third ancestor, i see it bieng between the 17th and 19th/early 20th century (World War 1, that's an era that's never been touched in games, it's always been world war two, and honestly, I'm sick and tired of WW2 era games)

DeSabellis
11-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Personally, I don't see how/why they'd bring in another ancestor.

Firstly, they already HAVE the Apple now (I watched a youtube walkthrough, like I did with AC2)

Secondly, Desmond has already received all the training he needs through the bleeding effect with Ezio, now all that's left for him to do is find the temples.

HOWEVER if they do use a third ancestor, i see it bieng between the 17th and 19th/early 20th century (World War 1, that's an era that's never been touched in games, it's always been world war two, and honestly, I'm sick and tired of WW2 era games)

Maybe firearms may be brought into the equation. After all, if Desmond by passes all of the DNA safeguards, what would keep the Templars from killing him? Desmond knows how to use a sword, which doesn't make sense in our modern world.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 10:17 AM
If they bring in guns for the next game, there will probably be a riot.

HooblaIt
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
When i i finished the game , i realized something at the beginning, while playing as Desmond after sequence 1 , once He and Lucy entered the Sanctuary, Desmond see's Ezio older.At the end of the game Ezio never returned to the villa .So i think that possibly either DLC or another game possibly show the death of Ezio and when he does gp back to the Villa.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by HooblaIt:
When i i finished the game , i realized something at the beginning, while playing as Desmond after sequence 1 , once He and Lucy entered the Sanctuary, Desmond see's Ezio older.At the end of the game Ezio never returned to the villa .So i think that possibly either DLC or another game possibly show the death of Ezio and when he does gp back to the Villa.

Here's what I don't get about that, the place Ezio was standing made him look like he walked in and down the stairs right? But....wasn't the bookshelf locked shut from the inside?

HooblaIt
11-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HooblaIt:

Here's what I don't get about that, the place Ezio was standing made him look like he walked in and down the stairs right? But....wasn't the bookshelf locked shut from the inside? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's true,

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by HooblaIt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HooblaIt:

Here's what I don't get about that, the place Ezio was standing made him look like he walked in and down the stairs right? But....wasn't the bookshelf locked shut from the inside? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's true, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe he entered through the secret entrance and went up the stairs to write the number there, he may have known Desmond would be there at one point.