PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WENT WRONG THIS TIME..?

misusel
12-31-2011, 12:31 PM
ok, i bought another assassins creed game from this great franchise and as the previews times i wanted the special edition...i've got the first assassins game with altair from ubisoft it self and the next three games from play.com. the assassins creed 2 was unlocking a tomb i think under the villa with scriptures that were showing how the desmond's ancestors went from middle east to italy...in brotherhood was unlocking an extra character in multiplayer and 2 maps...now in revelations suddenly something definetelly went wrong...the content that supposed to be unlocked with the usual code that was inside the game isnt working...i tried every way i could and nothing and i saw that ( thank God ) it was a general problem...endless messages and posts with the same problem in every special edition the game has...a friend of mine wanted to play the multiplayer in PC and he cant get access to the servers...i suppose that the ubisot will ask receipts, papers that many probabbly will not have keep...whats gonna be after?so, what went wrong this time?the game was made in a hurry?it didnt have the aquirable attention?different people in this section of gaming?i hope we have some good news soon...

Riften
12-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Sorry buddy, using capital letters won't get you anymore attention than other threads.

Also, not to be bad but I really can't understand what you are trying to say, could you explain what exactly you are trying to say?

LordWolv
12-31-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't have a clue what you're on about, at all.
As Riften said; capitals won't get you anywhere and the thread itself needs to make sense...

misusel
12-31-2011, 01:11 PM
i use capitals in every post's, thread's subject, i u dont like it pass on.i dont know buddy if u try to be bad but i still have a very good mood so everythig's cool...now for the thread, i wrote some thoughts of mine like many others, have i offended u some way? as i'm seeing things here, i dont think every thread here is a world-wide issue..!

CkSwtos
12-31-2011, 03:46 PM
I have a problem too redeeming a special edition code. I used it, nothing happened and now I can't use it again.

Subject-22
12-31-2011, 08:40 PM
what is this i dont even