PDA

View Full Version : Sound and USB controller problem

cd2552
11-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey All,

So not sure what to make of this, wanted to see if you guys had any idea as to the problems I'm running into now.

I played the game yesterday and today, I'm in DNA sequence 3.

I exit the game like normal,
go take a shower,
get into the game again.... this time past the disclaimer about the Ubisoft religious diversity screen I get no sound, and beyond that my 360 controller no longer works inside the game either.

I have restarted the game a few times. sometimes sound works, usually it does not. the controller never works. I've also restarted the computer and verified the integrity of the installation via steam.

Jwebbed
11-30-2011, 10:07 PM
I share the 360 controller problem albiet it never worked for so yeah. I think it might be a problem with steam.

Vertimyst
12-01-2011, 08:02 PM
I have the same problem. My controller (a wireless Logitech F710) works fine in single player though (I can't get it working right at all in MP). The sound seems to come back if I start MP and go back to SP, but it's annoying.

mr_doom1987
12-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Vertimyst:
I have the same problem. My controller (a wireless Logitech F710) works fine in single player though (I can't get it working right at all in MP). The sound seems to come back if I start MP and go back to SP, but it's annoying.
You use a Logitech controller too, can you tell me what is the kill icon in MP now, cuz they changed it from ACB where you had a blue sword icon as a kill icon and a red punch icon for a stun icon (hope this makes sense http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif)?