PDA

View Full Version : Lineage storyline?

timpbader
11-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Since the screen is so dark and the story so choppy. Is there a rundown somewhere of exactly what is going on in the Lineage movie?

TyronLeRoy
11-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by timpbader:
Since the screen is so dark and the story so choppy. Is there a rundown somewhere of exactly what is going on in the Lineage movie?

Lineage portrays the story before ACII, where Giovanni Auditore di Firenze plays an apparent part as assassin in times of the Italian Renaissance.

Is that what you meant, or do you want a total story rundown over all three lineages?

timpbader
11-14-2009, 07:42 AM
All 3.I understand that part. I guess My confusion is with inclusion of the church and the Medici family

HewieAlbino
11-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Lineage introduces us to Giovanni Auditore, an Assassin working with the powerful Medici family and several other important people whom you will be meeting in the game.

Also, it gives you a glimpse of the conspiracy by the Pazzi family, to overthrow their rivals, the Medici Family and seize control of Italy. (or something like that) The conspiracy will be explored more in-depth in the game, through the eyes of Giovanni's son, Ezio. We don't have much info on it right now. You can always google up "The Pazzi Conspiracy" to read more about the real-life historical event though.

As Ubisoft mentioned, Lineage is an introduction to Assassin's Creed 2. So some stuff will only be revealed through the game.

godsmack_darius
11-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Then why does Medicis men come to attack Giovanni?

HewieAlbino
11-14-2009, 10:35 AM
My guess is that is has something to do with the fat guy, Umberto, and the conspiracy against the Medici. Like I mentioned, we'll have to wait for the game to fully understand what has and will happen. Till then, all we can do is throw around theories and speculations.

Black_Widow9
11-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Please post in the already created thread for this topic.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>