PDA

View Full Version : "I Know What We Need To Do/Je Sais Ce Qu'on doit faire"

procion
12-12-2011, 12:56 AM
My family name is Papaconstantinou which is greek and means PMriest of Constantinople. I can not say how much of a joy it was to see the revelations upon finishing the game and I wish to add how much of an honour it was to walk in the footsteps of my ancestors in treading the paths as Ezio in Constantinopolis.
I have read in the media that Ubisoft is putting out feelers to fans as to where our paths should take us in up coming Assassin's Creed games and I hope that those whom make the decisions will take mine into consideration.
Firstly I would like to say that I can see that this game, in my opinion, is an allegory for the malfarious NWO interests whom are trying to take over this planet. They serve some dark purpose in seemingly wanting to break this planet. From chem trails worldwide to HAARPing disasters not to mention false flag events that draw the eyes of the world in order to start their phoney wars. These people are the Templars if you like.
I also know that they are building massive underground bases, many of which are in the US and which are interconnected by tunnel networks. I know that two of these bases were hit recently by what we might call the allegorical Assassin factions nuclear attacks tho the seismic recodings as earthquakes clearly show that these were not earthquakes at all but much more that that. This was done to send them a message that they cannot continue as they are, and if they do they will end up shattering this world. I guess sometimes you must match fire with a smaller fire to impact a lesson to those whom seek to keep the knowledge to themselves as a powerbase. Knowledge is power for those for instance that know that we are not alone, that NASA and JPL have been obfuscating civilisation evidence from Mars Orbital imagery (please see www.marsanomalyresearch.com (http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com) and make up your minds for your selves).
And this leads me to where I believe our path should take us in Assassin's Creed 3. I think our next port of call in time should definately be 1789 in Paris, France. Ubisoft is a french company and I think they owe it to themselves and to us to recreate the City of Light. In this time we have many famous and controvertial historical figures and events. Louis XVI, Marie-Antoinette, "Mad" King George of Great Britain, the events leading up to the french revolution, Robespierre, the shadow of Napoleon, the Scarlett Pimpernel, Fontainbleu and Versailles in its glory not to mention a pre-Haussmanien Paris avant les grands boulevards.
We also have at this time what could be a splinter faction of the Templars, the Illuminati,whom were banned from Europe and whom survive to this day, not to mention the founding of the United States and it's ties to France.
It's funny that this canon uses the sun as a possible apocalyptic destroyer when there is the rumour of a planet X, the Niburu of Sumerian legend which is supposed to make it's sweep thru the inner solar system around 2012 as well.
Ubi, I cannot fault your making this series. Agree or disagree that this canon can be taken as an allegory to what is going on around us, I salute you for helping people to wake up more to what is going on around us. To letting them know that yes their voice does count and it does mean something. I do believe that this planet will eventually unify, not under the auspices of a self-selected "enlightened" few whom parasite themselves off of us and are allowed to do so by the rest of us, but global unification by a willing and enabled populace whom know that love is the way for our future and not profit, nor self-gain and whom all WISH and WILL to see this happen.
Thanks again for doing the right thing in bringing us Assassin's Creed Ubisoft, enharisto. peace...

Rakudaton
12-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Cool conspiracy theory bro?

No, really. Something tells me you're not a seismologist?

Also, I'm pretty sure Ubi haven't been trying to push AC as an allegory. It's just a cracking game series.

De Filosoof
01-14-2012, 04:58 PM
True, most of it is fiction. But it has some really great facts and true things hidden in this fictive game.

The thing is...you first have to get your eyes opened before you can see them.
The stuff about Edison and Nicola Tesla were very great.