PDA

View Full Version : the knight gonna be in ACR!!

MR-SMITH1994
07-29-2011, 09:15 PM
so i saw this pic and u can see the knight in the blending group
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110705081809/assassinscreed/images/1/10/Assassins-creed-revelations-20110607054555571.jpg

MR-SMITH1994
07-29-2011, 09:40 PM
you can see a dancer here too and next to the far left tent u can see a soldier

xCr0wnedNorris
07-29-2011, 09:54 PM
I believe that's the Crusader. He's basically the Knight, but with different armor. That or they are bringing back some AC:B characters.

MR-SMITH1994
07-29-2011, 10:00 PM
nope u can see the crusader in the far left tent next to the soldier

obliviondoll
07-30-2011, 12:48 AM
1. Doesn't prove anything conclusively - pre-release screens may include placeholder graphics. Knight may be there because when that pic was taken they didn't have a full selection of finished/confirmed personas.

2. I'm not seeing any Crusader. In the far left tent? I can't see ANYONE in EITHER tent. There's the guy getting shot in the background, and several characters around who look like they're PROBABLY the same persona (but a couple who are hard enough to distinguish that I'm not 100% sure). Definitely NOT the Crusader. In the blend group to the right of centre at the base of the stairs, there's a guy who looks like he MIGHT be the Crusader, but I wouldn't say confidently that he is.

lx_Reafer_xl
07-30-2011, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
2. I'm not seeing any Crusader. In the far left tent? I can't see ANYONE in EITHER tent. There's the guy getting shot in the background, and several characters around who look like they're PROBABLY the same persona (but a couple who are hard enough to distinguish that I'm not 100% sure). Definitely NOT the Crusader. In the blend group to the right of centre at the base of the stairs, there's a guy who looks like he MIGHT be the Crusader, but I wouldn't say confidently that he is.
I think he means in the blend group outside the left tent.

And yeah, you can see him if you really look.
He's standing in between the blue persona and the yellow caped one, conversing with the monk dude.

obliviondoll
07-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by lx_Reafer_xl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I think he means in the blend group outside the left tent.

And yeah, you can see him if you really look.
He's standing in between the blue persona and the yellow caped one, conversing with the monk dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's one of the ones covered by the bit I've made bold. It looks to me like probably the same persona as the guy getting shot in the background - but I'm not sure. I AM sure that persona isn't the Crusader though.

lx_Reafer_xl
07-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Nah. I'm talking about this guy:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x228/Shika4Pres/jjjjjj.jpg
Judging by the black color of the clothes and the white cape, I'm almost 99% sure that's the Crusader.

MR-SMITH1994
07-30-2011, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by lx_Reafer_xl:
Nah. I'm talking about this guy:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x228/Shika4Pres/jjjjjj.jpg
Judging by the black color of the clothes and the white cape, I'm almost 99% sure that's the Crusader.
exactly

MR-SMITH1994
07-30-2011, 06:36 AM
beside i didnt say its official im just guessing and sharing my thoughts

BlacklightDemon
07-30-2011, 06:49 AM
I need the crusader. He looks awesome from what I've seen of him. Although, that isn't much...

MR-SMITH1994
07-30-2011, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by BlacklightDemon:
I need the crusader. He looks awesome from what I've seen of him. Although, that isn't much...
IKR i wonder what is he holding is it a long axe or a long sword hmmm

Serrachio
07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sawtooth_q8:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlacklightDemon:
IKR i wonder what is he holding is it a long axe or a long sword hmmm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope it's an axe. It would just be cool to kill people with a giant axe.

MR-SMITH1994
07-30-2011, 02:41 PM
haha me too but he will get like 4 weapons like ubisoft said