PDA

View Full Version : Another new Porblem!!

CdnSpits
10-30-2004, 03:30 PM
Since installing this Dgen Beta patch I have had nothing but problems...My newest problem is with an American Navy Campaign Mission. It's the second mission of the Campaign and I get this loading error message:

Mission loading failed: Mesh 3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mo no.sim not created

What do russian paratroopers have to with loading an American Navy mission.....I really wish I hadn't have loaded that Dgen patch!!!

This game seems like it was really rushed to production....I loved the IL2 series but so far I have experienced nothing but problems with Pacific Fighters!!

JPackets
10-30-2004, 03:54 PM
i've had this same problem from the start, only with me its the USAAF bomber missions that give me the error. I was told to try and restart the game but that dosent seem to make any difference. There is another post here somewhere with a message from Oleg about this problem. Apperently he says that it is not a "bug" in the game, but some sort of hardware glitch. Seems kinda far fetched to me with the number of people having this same prob. Hopefully it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Philipscdrw
10-30-2004, 04:08 PM
You really should save your life more often, as a backup to this kind of thing. If I ever get hit by a bus, I just reload from my savegame an hour before. Remember to back up your saves to a CD-R.

Dr_Schmerz
11-28-2004, 08:01 AM
I am getting the same Russia paratroopers bug in the Guinea campaign.

rgds

Maple_Tiger
11-28-2004, 08:44 AM
What province are you from Spits?