PDA

View Full Version : Request This From Oleg...

NTESLA
02-11-2005, 09:09 PM
I have been flying FS2004 recently and have found many pluses and negatives. There are things we can learn from FS2004 and one of them is an add-on called "Active Camara 2004". This is THE tool for us IL2 movie makers or anyone else, the dream tool to make hollywood style shots! I know it is a bit too late to have something like this for IL2/PF series but it can still be early to have something similar for Oleg's upcoming "B.o.B". Here is the URL to check out this tool :

"ACTIVE CAMARA 2004" - Dream Tool For IL2 Movie Makers (http://www.anticyclone.be/active2004.htm)

NTESLA
02-11-2005, 09:09 PM
I have been flying FS2004 recently and have found many pluses and negatives. There are things we can learn from FS2004 and one of them is an add-on called "Active Camara 2004". This is THE tool for us IL2 movie makers or anyone else, the dream tool to make hollywood style shots! I know it is a bit too late to have something like this for IL2/PF series but it can still be early to have something similar for Oleg's upcoming "B.o.B". Here is the URL to check out this tool :

"ACTIVE CAMARA 2004" - Dream Tool For IL2 Movie Makers (http://www.anticyclone.be/active2004.htm)

HelSqnProtos
02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Agreed, Ntesla this is a must for a 2006 game.

NTESLA
02-12-2005, 07:18 PM
A HUGE BUMP TO THE TOP.

NTESLA
02-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Oleg,

Hope you are doing well. Please confirm, with a post, that at least you have read this post.

Warmest regards,

Nikolai

elephant_il2
02-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi Nikolai,
I'm not a movie maker myself but I have appretiated and enjoyed the most, all the movie maker's community efforts.
So I strongly support your suggestion. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
I have send several e-mails to 1C with suggestions related to pilots in particular
(my personal field of interest).
Oleg kindly answered to the last one giving me the idea that the development of FB series has ended for 1C.
IMO they are going to add the planes that are almost complete and that's it.
All the suggestions from the community must be adressed to Oleg for the new BoB project,to be realistic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

NTESLA
02-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Hello Elephant,

That is correct, I know that this request will not be available for IL2/PF series but it could be done for B.o.B !

Oleg!!!! Please read.

TooCool_12f
02-15-2005, 04:35 PM
just a question, what new feature would that camera bring to PF? you can already place cameras anywhere you want, make flybys under any angle, follow planes, turn around them...

it's all matter of using techniques available...

NTESLA
02-15-2005, 07:11 PM
It seems you have not read everything that "Active Camara 2004" can do. I am very aware of the limitations found in the current IL2/PF since I use them in my movies. This request is to expand what exist already in IL2/PF to something more like "Active Camara 2004" for FS2004.

ucanfly
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
My fave thing about Active Camera is the camera shake option which is a kind of "natural head movement" that is tied to the acceleration of the A/C (not the movement of the joystick like newview).

Many much older games had unlimited cameras that you can place anywhere on the fly without having to use the MIssion Builder and could "visit" any object in the game including structures. Don't understand why Oleg could not do this. It was a real kick in WWII fighters to see ground battles take place. I realize you can sort of do this in IL2 but it is too hard to use and too clunky and inflexible.

Viper_42
02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
A tool like active camera would be awesome for B.o.B. The option of camera shake when explosions occur and when the plane moves would also be awesome.

310th Falcon
02-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Agree...I also have FS-2004 with "Active Camera 2004"and it is awesome!!

It would be a very nice feature or tool for upcoming IL-2 BoB. Cross our fingers and maybe Oleg has some surprises coming our way.

Best Regards