PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me how to find, download and activate DLC for ACII?

MattyCoombes
03-22-2011, 06:08 PM
This is driving me nuts. On the back of the bloody box it says that Battle of Forli and Bonfire is included with the game, yet NO WHERE does it tell you how or where to get the blasted DLC!

I didn't see anything installing that looked like DLC, so I assume that I need to download it first, right? Well where in the bloody hell am I supposed to do that? I've looked on UPLAY, Ubisoft, the Game Launcher.

It doesn't tell me in the manual, it doesn't tell me on the box. Really, really poor. Good thing the actual game kicks so much *** or I might be angry at how useless the help is.

SO, if anyone has had this problem, PLEASE could you tell me how to solve it.

THANK YOU!

ace3001
03-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Err... Sequence 12 and 13 are the DLC. Surely, you noticed?

MattyCoombes
03-24-2011, 04:51 PM
sequence of what memory? i only just finished the memory where you help the thieves in Venice overthrow that other guy...

AnthonyA85
03-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Sequence 12 and 13, the Battle for Forli and The Bonfire of the Vanities respectively, were two complete sequences released as DLC for the console versions, the PC versions, because of the later release, got this DLC INCLUDED with the game, so the DLC is already there.

If you've just helped Antonio get rid of Donte in Venice, then i'm guessing you're in sequence 9? Or 8? Then you've got a bit more to go.

Once you've finished Sequence 11, the first part of the included DLC (Sequence 12) will be avialable.

palalgar
03-26-2011, 05:38 AM
i have the the pc version with the 2 dlc included and played sequence 12 and 13 so far so good. i wanted to tie up some loose end, the secundary memories, i.E. the secrets locations memory i have 6 ( the assassins tombs) and missing three. did a searsh on the web anthey are supposed to be included in the bonfire of the vanities dlc so went to palace de medici but could not enter the door with the cross on it. any help?

ace3001
03-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by palalgar:
i have the the pc version with the 2 dlc included and played sequence 12 and 13 so far so good. i wanted to tie up some loose end, the secundary memories, i.E. the secrets locations memory i have 6 ( the assassins tombs) and missing three. did a searsh on the web anthey are supposed to be included in the bonfire of the vanities dlc so went to palace de medici but could not enter the door with the cross on it. any help? For PC, you get those only with the collector's edition. Dunno whether they're unlockable on Uplay, though.