PDA

View Full Version : 'Battle of Forli' or 'Bonfire of the Vanities' Which was better?

agentofwraith
02-20-2010, 08:30 PM
I thought 'Bonfire of the Vanities' was so much better and longer in gameplay then the first dlc and wouldn't mind going through the game again to play it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

eZpiri2
02-21-2010, 12:22 AM
I think both were okay. But indeed, I did like Bonfire of Vanities better. It was more challenging and took me a while longer to finish. Though I feel that sprint jump thing is not very useful. Only at certain times.

SquarePolo27
02-21-2010, 04:07 AM
Bonfire of the what-ya-call-it is better. I prefer sneaking around than bat in hell charging. Plus we get a new areae and a new ability.

JAHman28
02-21-2010, 05:33 AM
The bonfire of the vanities actually included some challenging assassinations.

My personal favourite was the one on the boat.

these assassinations really made you think, and the dlc came with a nice chunk of florence.

pretty awesome.

commandguy
02-21-2010, 05:38 AM
I voted for BOTV. Much longer than BOF, new district, new ability, three Templar Lairs and quite challenging. Also really liked that some of the assasinations required you to remain undetected. I always like it when a mission requires you to be stealthy and plan out your mission.

assassinfab
02-21-2010, 05:53 AM
Both as;

Battle of Forli:
a little too short
flying machine
a lot of fighting

Bonfire of the Vanities:
good length
assassinations are really challenging
spring jump, not a big deal

Grandmaster_Z
02-22-2010, 07:09 AM
forli sucked

aaronsdb
02-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by commandguy:
I voted for BOTV. Much longer than BOF, new district, new ability, three Templar Lairs and quite challenging. Also really liked that some of the assasinations required you to remain undetected. I always like it when a mission requires you to be stealthy and plan out your mission.

Where are the Templar Lairs? Do you find them by going to one of the fixed memories?

Grandmaster_Z
02-22-2010, 09:44 AM
theyre in venice