PDA

View Full Version : How to Use the Static Camera

TonyPiech
11-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Can someone provide some info on how to use the static camera? I've set some up in the FMB, but I'm at a loss to determine how to activate it to view item(s). Do you use and view from the static camera during mission building or when actually playing in a mission that you created? Just would like to know how to activate and view from the static camera(s) that you placed on the map.

TonyPiech
11-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Can someone provide some info on how to use the static camera? I've set some up in the FMB, but I'm at a loss to determine how to activate it to view item(s). Do you use and view from the static camera during mission building or when actually playing in a mission that you created? Just would like to know how to activate and view from the static camera(s) that you placed on the map.

Tater-SW-
11-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Control-F2 get sto the camera view. you'll have to scroll through enemies to get to it. You can use cameras any time, even in a track playback. They have an altitude setting as well, so you can put them at high alt, or at 1-2m for a people's eye view.

tater