PDA

View Full Version : So... Altair looks like what?

Azraelo
03-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Just a little curious as to what Altair looks like under that hood.
I think he has brown eyes, and perhaps may be bald, or have short hair with perhaps a little five o'clock shadow.

Your thoughts?

Illuminatus_85
03-16-2007, 05:22 PM
there's a picture that shows like half of his face, but i dont have a link but your right about the five o'clock shadow

altairrocks
03-16-2007, 06:34 PM
I think he has a reverse mohawk died pink and green, and a lazy eye. lol no jk.. but I think he has a buzz cut, and he does have five oclock shadow, my guess is he will look a little bit similar to Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell but a bit younger.

Agent_Alpha
03-16-2007, 07:27 PM
my guess is he will look a little bit similar to Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell but a bit younger.

I agree, assuming we're talking about SC1, before Sammy learned how to apparently reverse the effects of aging. (Look closely at the games, I swear he looks younger in each one!)

Illuminatus_85
03-16-2007, 08:32 PM
http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/assassins-creed.jpg

that's what he looks like

Sputnik_DX091
03-17-2007, 12:58 PM
He seems to look a whole lot like the Prince in the Prince of Persia series. With a larger nose.

RetiredHatch
03-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Agent_Alpha:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my guess is he will look a little bit similar to Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell but a bit younger.

I agree, assuming we're talking about SC1, before Sammy learned how to apparently reverse the effects of aging. (Look closely at the games, I swear he looks younger in each one!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea i watched the making of it and they said he kept looking younger cause the graphics kept looking better