PDA

View Full Version : Any one got a tips on beating the three rex's towards the end of the island segment

Will_Commander
12-26-2005, 05:53 AM
Please Help, this is on the level after you have called Kong, you fight one rex, and kill it, Ann gets taken by a bat and you chase and then fight of two big bats, after that you jump down into a ravine and have to fight THREE V-REX's i just cant do it, firstly i assume you have to put ann down in the three which i have managed once but have not been able to repeat but i just cant kill the rex's in this part.

Will_Commander
12-26-2005, 05:53 AM
Please Help, this is on the level after you have called Kong, you fight one rex, and kill it, Ann gets taken by a bat and you chase and then fight of two big bats, after that you jump down into a ravine and have to fight THREE V-REX's i just cant do it, firstly i assume you have to put ann down in the three which i have managed once but have not been able to repeat but i just cant kill the rex's in this part.

Dustua
12-26-2005, 06:19 AM
you can put down ann at the waterfall too she will then climp onto the tree there. If all of the v-rexes is looking at her, you just have enough time to start a rage, then with space/run and leftclick/attack you will most likely knock over the v-rexes so you can finish them with right or left click. rightclick lifts it up and brakes its back or leftclick brakes its jaw.

good luck

supraracer8905
12-26-2005, 07:12 AM
either that or grab one and throw it off of the waterfall and the grab the other and throw it off etc. there was only 2 rex's for me and its quicker and easier

Dustua
01-06-2006, 08:36 AM
if there where only 2 t-rexes you must have died 5 times and the game automaticly makes it easyier http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif you cant grab a rex without weakining it first it will just brake loss instant

KongFan2006
01-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Use rage and lots of rapid punch attacks until you get each one of them into the deathgrip.