PDA

View Full Version : (360) fighting style help... robert mission **may contain spoiler**

cylent88
08-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Ok so i managed to get all the way to block 6, the part where i meet the king in altus (is it?) and i get hit with robert and 10 of his minions.

now up to this point my fighting style has been sorta button mashing.

i usually hold RT pretty much during everything! running, fighting, walking and all. LOL
with that pressed i hit X during battles and i hit LT ... I know LT locks and unlocks from a character so i do that.

up to this point I cant get my A button synchronized properly when playing so i am left missing lots of opportunities.

can someone point me to a good fighting style? i really would like to finish the game properly.

sensationikke
08-22-2008, 04:31 PM
I would like to help you, but I play the game on pc so that means I don't know what you use as X,... Could you say Hight profile buttom, armed hand buttom,...?

spazzoo1025
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
The main thing to remember is to counter, because all of the people you fight can break your block. If you counter enough, you'll eventually just have Robert left.

Also, if your health is low, stop blocking, but stay locked on just in case, and just move away from the guards until your health comes back up.

If you really wanna win, then grab a guard and throw him, then take out your hidden blade and kill him while he's on the ground

TharosTheDragon
08-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Well you had the whole game to practice your fighting style, and all you did was button mash and now your paying the price.

Spazzoo has some good advice, though.