PDA

View Full Version : How to get in touch with IL2skins owner/operator

Oilburner_TAW
01-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Or, if he is here..

Since you are doing V2 and will have to re-accept skins (I assume) I think it would be a great time to add a disclaimer that you retain the right to offer the skins for sale to cover the cost of the site (in media form) as long as you also offer the skin for free (in download form). Like many here, I would be willing to drop 20 or 30 bucks to get the skins on cd just to avoid having to download what I want and perhaps this would negate the need for "fund raising" which seems to occur every once in a while.

Oilburner_TAW
01-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Or, if he is here..

Since you are doing V2 and will have to re-accept skins (I assume) I think it would be a great time to add a disclaimer that you retain the right to offer the skins for sale to cover the cost of the site (in media form) as long as you also offer the skin for free (in download form). Like many here, I would be willing to drop 20 or 30 bucks to get the skins on cd just to avoid having to download what I want and perhaps this would negate the need for "fund raising" which seems to occur every once in a while.

Taylortony
01-24-2005, 04:12 PM
You want to post this in the paint forum to for the attention of Sharxs

Oilburner_TAW
01-24-2005, 05:07 PM
thanks!