Zeyrek Mosque
The Grand Bazaar
Hagia Sophia
Topkapi Palace
Phrosporion and Nephorion Harbors
Galata Tower
The Golden Horn
Missing Entry

Is it normal to have a missing entry?Do you have it too?

Cheers

Brunadas
11-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Anyone?Is it me the only one who have this problem?

Cheers

nash_trickster
11-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Checking older threads, you would have seen that no, you're not the only one, and that the same question as been asked a number of times already... And since AFAIK no one as found yet what this missing entry is supposed to be. Hence the absence of answer so far, people get bored quickly when the same question is asked again and again.

BLA1NExST0RM
12-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Quick question, where is the Forum of Theodosius?

Kytr
12-05-2011, 09:45 AM
There is a pillar near the bazaar (east of it, but I don't remember if it is north or south). approaching that at ground level will give you the Forum of Theodosius entry.

nash_trickster
12-06-2011, 05:09 AM
There is according to the AC Wiki (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Constantinople?display=exhibition&sort=alphabetical), a location named "Bayezid Camii" which is the only location listed there that is not listed too in my database... I tried looking for it in the general area indicated by the entry on the wiki (somewhere between the Bayezid Mosque and the Valens Aqueduct) but failed to trigger anything.

Does anyone have this "Bayezid Camii" location present in the database?

GAOStarr
12-30-2011, 05:13 PM
I don't.

I've been having the same problem. This happened to me in Brotherhood with the gates. I was missing one Database Location Entry, and it was the 15th gate. After combing Rome five times and doing research, I discovered that no one has ever found the 15th gate because there are really only 14 (and one extra/empty database slot).

I'm assuming the same is true with Revelations. i also noticed Bayezid Camii in the wikia, but don't know of anyone who has found it yet.

WeSCOPlaYa
01-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Bayezid Camii is a tunnel short cut i believe, so i dont think thats the missing location in the database. Its hiding with the 4 covered wells that also need to be discovered.